Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    A big congrats to Sussexbythesea and Sufferlandrian on making goal! (If I missed anyone else please let me know - it's late and i'm jet lagged).

I am excited to report that through the love and support of the folks here, Dave has now been carried over the goal line!!!! Congrats Dave and a huge thanks for all you have done for us. <3<3<3

And now Lovemyalex is on the move. Not only is she continuing to try one legged biking but through your generous support we've begun adding donated miles to move her toward her goal. Right now she is at 265. We've got a ways to go to get her to her usual 800 miles so keep those donations coming!!

I managed a 7 mile run today. Unfortunately I have a ways to go before I make goal, but if I make it, the bonus miles will be donated for sure!
    I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you for your thoughfulness and kindness!! I am humbled and it has really touched me. Thank you so much! Ya'll are the BEST!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Dave
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    26th 6.23 miles stationary bike MTD 52.71

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,944 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Lovemyalex is up to 403! Keep those bonus miles coming.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    11.59 miles to donate to lovemyalex please

150 miles for me to date
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    Dave, you do so much for all of us by what you do on this site. The least we can do is donate some miles.

Hope you are feeling much better by now. I wish you a very speedy recovery
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lee134 is now( tazzy that me )
    My email was hamper with so I had to use another email address and likewise could no longer use lee 134
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    smiley-greet024.gif Good to see you Dave!

4.2 mile walk after a massage, I think I glided more than I walked, my hips got worked over. Miles donated to LoveMyAlex but I'm keeping the calories burned - I need all the help I can get there. :smiley:
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    9 miles
    Total 252.18
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    5/26 - 1.65 Miles walk at lunch

MTD - 57.4 Miles
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,842 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Lovemyalex is up to 403! Keep those bonus miles coming.

:)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

4.2 mile walk after a massage, I think I glided more than I walked, my hips got worked over. Miles donated to LoveMyAlex but I'm keeping the calories burned - I need all the help I can get there. :smiley:
    :)
  • Lovemyalex
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Exercise total for

5/26

4.50 miles ( one legged biking ) :)
  • sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    New ttd 88 miles so pleased Dave made goal. 3 miles donated to love my Alex
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    Giro Challenge started for the last 6 stages. I am already stacking up bonus miles again, so lets see what happens on the 31st, I should have another pile of miles to donate to LoveMyAlex. We all should be able to push her over the line! Lets go Dean @sufferlandrian and stack and rack some miles!

05/22 - 11.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 13)
    05/23 - 12.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 14)
    05/24 - 15.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 15)
    05/25 - 9.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge rest day)
    05/25 - 2.0 miles walking
    05/26 - 16.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 16)

Total: 227.0 new total (292.0 actual miles)

exercise.png
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Added 5.25 miles today. I was hoping to make it to 6.5 so everything starting tomorrow would be bonus miles to donate, but it just isn't destined to be. So May total is 98.75 miles. I am sure I will get that last 1.25 miles early and then start helping out lovemyalex.

exercise.png

@Dave, I am just very very thankful that, like my daughter, your PEs were found before it turned tragic. Your encouragement has helped drag me along more than once, and I for one would really miss having you around. Keep dropping in occasionally, it's nice to hear from you. And I'm sure you will be back soon too adding your own miles to the spreadsheet.

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Got in 10 for Lovemyalex (6.5 on ex bike & 3.5 from run/walking). Monthly total is 200.

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    Added 5.25 miles today. I was hoping to make it to 6.5 so everything starting tomorrow would be bonus miles to donate, but it just isn't destined to be. So May total is 98.75 miles. I am sure I will get that last 1.25 miles early and then start helping out lovemyalex.

exercise.png

@Dave, I am just very very thankful that, like my daughter, your PEs were found before it turned tragic. Your encouragement has helped drag me along more than once, and I for one would really miss having you around. Keep dropping in occasionally, it's nice to hear from you. And I'm sure you will be back soon too adding your own miles to the spreadsheet.
    Thank you so very, very much. :heart: I'm doing pretty well considering. I have been cleared for some light, low-to-no-impact exercise. I would've ridden my bike tonight, but I didn't sleep very well last night and I was nodding off at work today so I think I better call it an early night tonight. :)

Very grateful for you and all the rest of the wonderful people here. :flowerforyou:
    Dave
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

Thank you!!! I'm glad to still be here too!! :flowerforyou:

I need to get back to burning a few of my own calories too...I feel like the Sta-Puff Marshmallow Man from the Ghostbusters movie. :laugh:

Dave
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,407 Member
    Options
    Today was so beautiful! DH, Bean and I walked for a long time then I went out by myself for an hour. Then I went shopping like a crazy woman. Five different places in 2 1/2 hours. I amazed myself!!

Tues - 12.37 miles - I needed 7.27 to make goal, so the remaining 5.10 miles are donated to Lovemyalex.

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Wednesday.

Chris
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,292 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    5/26 Jog 5 miles / 4.5 miles walk

260.75 miles of 250 miles

exegrcise.png
This discussion has been closed.