MAY 2015 - Move Your @ss Challenge

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Greetings all! I got my first exercise walk in this gorgeous sunny afternoon! I didn't push it too much but still managed to get my heartrate up a bit and it felt really good to be out walking!! Let's hope there are MANY more walks to come! :heart:

Since I'm at goal thanks to the generosity of you good people, I don't think I should add any miles to my total for this month, but I'd love to donate my 2.1 bonus miles from my walk today to LOVEMYALEX... :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • Tazzythatsme
    Tazzythatsme Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    MTD
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,157 Member
    Options
    Was planning to run today but had a lot of dental work this morning and the idea of bouncing down the road was not appealing (although the Vicodin prescription is). Anyway, 5.3 miles for LoveMyAlex, one Vicodin for Karen smiley-whacky011.gif
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,867 Member
    Options
    8.18 miles to donate today

150 miles total for me to date
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    27th: 2.7 miles elliptical MTD 55.41

exercise.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,851 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Adding 16.93 more bonus mile for @Lovemyalex. Nice bike ride to the lake yesterday to see the flooded campground. More rain on its way. :-1:

exercise.png

Total miles donated: 72.1

:)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    hkristine1 wrote: »
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

And crossing over into YELLOW!!!! TAZZYTHATSME (I like the name change!) CPANUS :star: WANDERAN :flowerforyou:

LOVEMYALEX is up to 530.08 - getting closer and closer!!

Wow... Thank you all so very much.... :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    taxmom9093 wrote: »
    Added 1.25 miles on my morning walk. Trying to get out before the afternoon storms today. So that's GOAL!! (and it's not even the 30th yet, quite an accomplishment for me in 2015 so far. :D )

May total 100 miles

exercise.png

I'm not done for today, lots of time left, so I will be back tonight to add BONUS for Lovemyalex. Have a great (and safe) Wednesday!

:)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    Greetings all! I got my first exercise walk in this gorgeous sunny afternoon! I didn't push it too much but still managed to get my heartrate up a bit and it felt really good to be out walking!! Let's hope there are MANY more walks to come! :heart:

Since I'm at goal thanks to the generosity of you good people, I don't think I should add any miles to my total for this month, but I'd love to donate my 2.1 bonus miles from my walk today to LOVEMYALEX... :flowerforyou:

Dave

Oh my goodness Dave you do not have to do that...just take it easy... :)
  • Lovemyalex
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Was planning to run today but had a lot of dental work this morning and the idea of bouncing down the road was not appealing (although the Vicodin prescription is). Anyway, 5.3 miles for LoveMyAlex, one Vicodin for Karen smiley-whacky011.gif
    That is way to funny.... :) Thanks a bunch....
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,372 Member
    Options
    5/27 4 miles Run / 5 miles Walk

269.75 miles of 250 miles

exegrcise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options

Dave

Pass it forward. :smile:
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,244 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. After an 86 hour shift over the weekend and a 14 hour shift last night, seven miles is all I could muster. Adding another 7 miles to Lovemyalex. :smile: I'll get back on it tomorrow. :smile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    Lovemyalex wrote: »

Dave

Oh my goodness Dave you do not have to do that...just take it easy... :)
    No worries, my doctor and nurse want me to get moving again...carefully though, which I did. :blush:

Dave
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    6.5 miles done yesterday, which takes me over my lame goal for this month. I should get some more miles in by month end, so should I just donate all my bonus miles at once. I have 7.3 miles so far for either Dave or Lovemyalex.

Congrats Chris to you and your family on your daughter's accomplishment. You have every right to be very proud.
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    I got in 7 miles yesterday and 8 today. Really trying to get some bonus miles so I can donate. Tomorrow is a travel day so none tomorrow.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,436 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Dave - I am so glad you're moving around. I hope you are feeling much better. And it is totally cool that you're donating to Lovemyalex!! :)

@Dean - I like your slogan! ;) I think you should get extra points for the all hours you put in with all the animals! ...or maybe extra ice cream.

@future_rockstar - Thank you!

Went out w/DH and Bean this morning. It was a sunny, brilliant blue morning with a cool breeze.

Wed - 7.36 miles donated to Lovemyalex.

exercise.png

Hoping Thursday is terrific for everyone!

Chris
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    @Dean - I like your slogan! ;) I think you should get extra points for the all hours you put in with all the animals! ...or maybe extra ice cream.

Better animals than dealing with humans working those kinds of hours!

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,463 Member
    Options
    The temps went from 51 degrees yesterday to over 80 degrees today. Started my ride at 11 am and it was still hot. Giro stage 17 today, 4 more to go. I just can't believe I am still going. New road bike really helps, but I have to ride further to get the same calorie burn as my MTB. Oh well I love my Princess! Got the bike all washed and lubed, for the final push.

05/22 - 11.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 13)
    05/23 - 12.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 14)
    05/24 - 15.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 15)
    05/25 - 9.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge rest day)
    05/25 - 2.0 miles walking
    05/26 - 16.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 16)
    05/27 - 12.0 miles cycling (Giro Challenge stage 17)

Total: 239.0 new total (304.0 actual miles)

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.