New lady here!

EMJenkinson
EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
edited May 2015 in Social Groups
So, I'm giving LCHF a real hard try here, and even in the first week I'm loving the results. Not only in weightloss, but in how I feel. I've already lost twelve pounds, roughly and I'm nowhere near as lethargic as I was trying to cut calories. That said, I'm doing Keto, sticking with about 25 grams of carbs.

That said, most of the people on MFP seem to be strictly calorie/exercise, but cutting calories leaves me hungry. Sooo, I could totally uses some fellow low carbers on my friends!

Replies

• wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 7,015 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm over on the Low-Carber group, too. I've been doing keto for 11mo.
  • GSD_Mama
    GSD_Mama Posts: 629 Member
    Congrats on weight loss! You can be my friend any time :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    I'm in both groups too and am open to new friends. Welcome!
  • EMJenkinson
    EMJenkinson Posts: 22 Member
    Thanks guys!
  • DisappearingTwinkie
    DisappearingTwinkie Posts: 109 Member
    Welcome! Calories and exercise do minimal for me. I have to workout over an hour a day to get results when just calorie counting and I have a lot to lose. Now I can work out and am on day 33 of Keto and I have much better results. I go over my calories and I don't sweat it as long as I know it is what I needed versus wanted. Most of all I am loving the the help it is giving me in balancing my hormones out. I hope it continues to be a positive experience for you and I!
  • stevehawkins555
    stevehawkins555 Posts: 10 Member
    You can add me if you like... I'm in both groups too.