May 1-15

Options
13»

Replies

• R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: I am right now, going to have a evening coffee and be done!
    Total 8!

@Laughter_Girl-- I only WANTED a twist cone...but our regular spot was closed for remodeling. So hubby went to Sonic and picked up a Cookie Dough and Brownie Batter Blast! Enough calories for the whole day in that dessert. It was good, but not THAT good!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    5-13
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 12/26

It was a 30 Day Shred day today. I really have to up my exercise plan, but I'm just so lazy. I'll work on it.

@R_Queenie Well, at least you had a better day today. I hate when I eat something that's not worth the calories. It's such a let down. I figure if I'm going to go over in my calories, I mind as well eat something extra delicious. Hey, we live and learn, right?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-14
    Goal: 13/26

Did a little strength training and walking combination today. Hope everyone is doing all they can to keep it Green!
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    12, 13, 14th: yes, yes and yes!!!! YaY. 12/26.
    @Laughter_Girl . . . my sentiments exactly. Going into the red should always have a celebratory element ( as in the food is special, tasty, or shared with special people and therefore worth every red calorie).
    ETA - I've just realised that I've upped my target by one day. How sneaky of my subconscious.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    5-14
    Goal: 13/26
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 9.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    5-15
    Goal: 14/26

I did a ballet workout today.
  • R_Queenie
    Options

Total 10!

no official exercise. I am looking at starting / leading a TOPS group at work (taking off pounds sensibly). So my brain has been very active.

It's funny - I am doing better this month, but I don't FEEL like I am doing any better...something to ponder.
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    5-15
    Goal: 14/26