Bloody Premium!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Dragonwolf
    Dragonwolf Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Is it my imagination or are there more glitches in the free version since they rolled out the premium?

They rolled out a bunch of changes in order to roll out premium. As usual, though, they seem to lack a QA department.
  • KaysKidz
    KaysKidz Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Karlottap wrote: »
    My biggest complaint against mfp would be the McDonald's ads on mfp. Can they be any less supportive?

What is wrong with McD's? I get a snack there all the time.....double cheeseburger, plain and toss the bun. Nice little protein pick me up. Cheap and easy on the run!

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    McDonald's was one of my addictions and I don't care to see the adds. Just personal preference here, nothing against anyone who "likes" their food.
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    I love the new McD's bacon clubhouse burger. Or is it bacon smokehouse burger? I forget, but I enjoy it. :)

Also, I noticed my goals changed this weekend too. WTF. And the Tampermonkey script to change things in smaller increments no longer works???
  • GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Dragonwolf wrote a new script and announced it in a post named something like 'Look what I made/did' but I can't find it!
  • DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Cool--I figured someone smart would've done that. :) I'll see if I can find it.