Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just Fun Stuff

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,486 Member
    Sunny ways, my friends, sunny ways...

12VampireMovie.jpg

Something is missing here... not sure....

NoNameHere.jpg
  • UncleMac
    It's true!! I would do windows!!

How-to-get-men-to-clean-more.jpg

And this is why Old Spice remains so popular...

sweatintothelaser.jpg

• UncleMac
    Hi Benjamin!!

11ForgetfulFolks.jpg

Oh my, YES!! The only thing worse than the wobbly wheel is the clunky wheel...

FourFunctionalWheels.jpg

• nikkib0103
    nikkib0103 Posts: 969 Member
    I'd be more excured about cleaning if spray bottles made a laser noise too.
  • UncleMac
    nikkib0103 wrote: »

Last night, I cleaned & mopped the floors. Everything was sparkling. This morning, one of the cats decided to decorate my shiny tiles with the contents of her stomach. Even a laser noise wouldn't help.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,076 Member
    UncleMac wrote: »

Last night, I cleaned & mopped the floors. Everything was sparkling. This morning, one of the cats decided to decorate my shiny tiles with the contents of her stomach. Even a laser noise wouldn't help.

Yea...that's why I don't clean as much as I should...they are just going to puke on it anyway...I actually had to wipe up a puke fest this morning too on my wood floors before heading out to my race...silly little bugger.
  • UncleMac
    b3achy wrote: »

Yea...that's why I don't clean as much as I should...they are just going to puke on it anyway...I actually had to wipe up a puke fest this morning too on my wood floors before heading out to my race...silly little bugger.

The tiles clean faster and easier than the wood floors... so they usually puke on the wood OR the rugs at the door.
  • UncleMac
    Yeah, it's like that sometimes...

BeenRuff.jpg

I think I used this one before but it's worth seeing again...

DogCred.jpg
  • UncleMac
    I think I've worked with this guy...

CovertSpeed.jpg

Adele has really let herself go...

0af1e6257c7baa4ae0a451338476f989.jpg
  • UncleMac
    Chameleon-kitteh in stealth mode...

FurKitten.jpg

And when the dog dips his head, the kitteh gets drenched...

DrownTheDog.jpg
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,088 Member
    azhhjfivvzps.jpg
  • UncleMac
    I kinda like him the way he is...

42RebuildHim.png

So cruel...

6TheirWifi.jpg
  • UncleMac
    Sometimes cats can be azzholes...

WentMissing.jpg

Other times cats are awesome...

TheySeeMeSneaking.jpg
  • UncleMac
    I wonder how they persuaded the horse to cooperate with this?

SeaHorse.jpg

This is particularly relevant... This morning, my son (night shift worker) fed the cats before I got up. He left a note to that effect for me before he went to bed. So imagine my surprise when the cats both arrived and acted as if they were starving. When they didn't let up, in order to be able to make my breakfast peaceful, I put a small dollop of food into each one's dish. They devoured and then desisted in circling my feet.

MyFudBowlIsEmpty.jpg
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,076 Member
    This is particularly relevant... This morning, my son (night shift worker) fed the cats before I got up. He left a note to that effect for me before he went to bed. So imagine my surprise when the cats both arrived and acted as if they were starving. When they didn't let up, in order to be able to make my breakfast peaceful, I put a small dollop of food into each one's dish. They devoured and then desisted in circling my feet.

Yea, I fed my cats before I headed out late this afternoon, knowing I'd not be back until well after the cats' typical dinner time...of course, as I walked in the door, Seminole, my old man/food vulture was sitting at his bowl like he needed to be fed again now that I was home...and there was still food left in his bowl from earlier...sheesh!
  • UncleMac
    Who knew turtles could be so deadly?

TouchingATurtle.jpg

This is why we didn't get cats until after the kids were big enough to appreciate them.

12NoisyAndSticky.jpg
  • UncleMac
    b3achy wrote: »

Yea, I fed my cats before I headed out late this afternoon, knowing I'd not be back until well after the cats' typical dinner time...of course, as I walked in the door, Seminole, my old man/food vulture was sitting at his bowl like he needed to be fed again now that I was home...and there was still food left in his bowl from earlier...sheesh!

One of my ladies, Ashley, gets perverse pleasure in stealing food from the other's dish. Ashley won' t push her sister Suzie out of the way to get at the dish but if Suzie walks away, Ashley goes food vulture.

As luck would have it, Suzie is the one with thyroid issues so I put a small dollop of medicated food... just enough to be sure she eats it all... and then add more once she's cleaned up the dollop. Before I figured out this strategy, Suzie would eat some food and wander off so I was never sure if she got all of her medicine.
  • Farback
    Farback Posts: 1,088 Member
    7morem1dc1xr.png
  • UncleMac
    edited May 2017
    The ladies tried to trick me into another feeding this morning. Nope!

Cats really do have a spoiled life, don't they? For some reason, this one reminds me of Futurama...

29TinyShovel.png

Bwahahaha!

LongTimeNoSea.jpg
  • UncleMac
    Who hasn't said this to themselves at some point? Or maybe it's just me....

102StupidIsland.jpg

Selfie Cat takes better pictures than me. Dammit.

CatSelfie.jpg