Replies

• AmasMomma
    AmasMomma Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I am setting a goal of 22 green days.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 26 Green days. We can do it!
  • jumblejups
    jumblejups Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yay, finally find the invite! :D

I tend to focus on weekly calories. However the last couple of weeks I've been getting too loose with that. Still in a deficit, but losing about 0.7lb/week and want to get back to a loss of around 1lb/week and more general self-control.

My goal is 21 days, ie 3 weeks. If I have a non-green day/week I want to make sure I'm calculating my weekly calories more accurately, but to make sure I'm on track I'm going back to daily calories for the majority for now :smile:
  • dlajambe
    dlajambe Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 green days! I am going to a cabin resort for family reunion for a week near the end of June and they usually have tons of temping foods around so I'm leaving that week open for kind of a break :)
  • R_Queenie
    R_Queenie Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options

Green: Yes!
    Total 1/25

Didn't get enough water today, so I am going to ward off any munchies tonight with a flood! :wink:
  • Redtala
    Redtala Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My goal is 22 green days!
    And today:
    Green,yes!
    1/22

I took an hour long walk with my doggy and meals were healthy and right on track for calories and I even have a little left for a little something sweet. I feel so motivated! I just hope I can keep this up!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    Green: Yes
    Total 1/26

I was able to do a long run/walk combo today. More running tomorrow. This half marathon training is not fun, but I know it'll be worth it once I cross the finish line. :)
  • 2marsh
    2marsh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Excited to join the group! Goal is 26 green days. Today was a good start. :smile:

Green: yes!
    Total: 1/26
  • RedRockChic
    RedRockChic Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My goal is 80% (24 of 30 days).

6.1 Way Green.

Total: 1/24
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Green
  • jumblejups
    Options
    June 1st (the 6.1 confuses me :D )
    Green! Yay!
    1/21
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options

Green: Yes!
    Total 1/25
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    green- yep! Thought about a late night snack after I had closed up my diary but went to bed instead which turned out to be what I needed more.
    goal 22/30
    1/22 met
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My initial assumption was that we would all have 30 green days, but I agree it's more realistic to assume there will be times green is not an option. I am shooting for a perfect score, but I also know that things do happen. :wink:

Goal: 26-30
  • las07s
    las07s Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I kept it green! I had to work my butt off at the gym because I caved for a croissant sandwich and Moe's burrito... but I did it! Going to walk to my office leach center today and work on some arms and shoulders. Great job, everyone! I'm excited to reach my goal of 30!
  • lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 green days.
    6/1
    Green: no
    0/20
  • rachael00679
    rachael00679 Posts: 186 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    My goal is all but one day..the 21st which is my birthday
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I looked at my calendar before setting a goal ☺

3 travel days that won't allow a lot of exercise and family visiting a couple of days. Think I'm going to shoot for 25 days.

So far yesterday was good and today will finish in the green so I'll tally both!
    6/1 & 2
    2/25
  • jumblejups
    Options
    June 2nd = green!
    2/21

But I already know that the first half of the week is easier... it's the latter half that gets me!
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    June 2nd- green!
    2/22.