June Challenge

Options
Caged_Heat
Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
New challenge for June! Still 10 points for each!

Come within 100 calories of your daily calorie goal and within 20 grams of your macros... without going over and not counting your exercise calories.

You can still go over with protein but if you're under you have to be within 20 grams.

Replies

• michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    oh boy...this is gonna be more of a challenge!!!! but I'm in to try !!
  • michelefrench
    Options
    well, day 1= 20 (calories too low, carbs to low, fat 3 under/protein 18 under) ... this is hard...
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I would love to participate, but my coach wants me to hit my goals. I will still support all you badasses ;)
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    RachelX04 wrote: »
    I would love to participate, but my coach wants me to hit my goals. I will still support all you badasses ;)

I'm confused. Isn't hitting your goals the challenge? Sounds like you would get a perfect score every day if you hit your goals.
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    6/1: 40
    6/2: 30 + 40 = 70
  • michelefrench
    Options
    Caged_Heat wrote: »

I'm confused. Isn't hitting your goals the challenge? Sounds like you would get a perfect score every day if you hit your goals.

that's what I thought too!! and I got 30 for 6-2 :) + 20 = 50

• RachelX04
    Options

I am supposed to hit my goals so my macros are in the red. with the new challenge I would have to be within 100 cals of my goals. correct? send me the idiots guide heat.. I am missing something

• Caged_Heat
    edited June 2015
    Options

I am supposed to hit my goals so my macros are in the red. with the new challenge I would have to be within 100 cals of my goals. correct? send me the idiots guide heat.. I am missing something
    Lol. I don't think you need this idiot guiding you... :wink:
  • RachelX04
    Options

you lead, I will follow.. just tell me what I am missing with this challenge please..

• michelefrench
    Options
    I stayed at they gym too late last nite...ran out of time to eat....came within 20 on carbs and fat :/ not exactly the 2 I'd have picked, but...20 + 50 = 70. this is proving challenging and making me at least think about it more, if not actually accomplish it...
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    I am off to a late start due to a hectic week!!!

06/03 30
  • Caged_Heat
    edited June 2015
    Options
    6/3: 10 + 70 = 80
    Couldn't make the numbers work today. Would had to slug down a bunch of cheese or something about 10pm. Ugh. Said screw it and tried the new Tillamook Oregon Hazelnut and Salted Caramel ice cream I bought on sale. Tasty but too many chopped hazelnuts for my liking... I'll probably still eat it though... :wink:
  • Caged_Heat
    edited June 2015
    Options

you lead, I will follow.. just tell me what I am missing with this challenge please..
    Rules: Come within 100 calories of your daily calorie goal and within 20 grams of Carbs & Fat without going over and not counting your exercise calories. You can go over with protein but if you're under you have to be within 20 grams.

So using your nutrition goals from Wednesday, June 3:

8u4jm1x7zx9y.jpg

Good job, btw! :smiley:
  • michelefrench
    Options
    I was very close yesterday!!! over by 10 on carbs but on point otherwise :) 30 + 70 = 100
  • michelefrench
    Options
    oh, and that ice cream sounds like freaking heaven to me....
  • RachelX04
    Options

Rules: Come within 100 calories of your daily calorie goal and within 20 grams of Carbs & Fat without going over and not counting your exercise calories. You can go over with protein but if you're under you have to be within 20 grams.

So using your nutrition goals from Wednesday, June 3:

8u4jm1x7zx9y.jpg

Good job, btw! :smiley:

You rock Heat.. wanna do this for me everyday??

• Caged_Heat
    Options
    I suppose you want me to prep the meals too? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    6/4: 20 + 80 = 100

2580 calories? That's what I get for emptying the frig into my dinner salad!
  • Caged_Heat
    Options
    Btw, Rach. I know that you are eating according to your plan and with the food database macro discrepancies, we could set an "over" buffer as well if that helps. Like 10 grams over with Carbs & Fats?
  • RachelX04
    Options
    I suppose you want me to prep the meals too? :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

OMG that would be fantastic.. thank you and can you log for me too??