3.1 miles 6/13
  • mariawhipple64
    mariawhipple64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles today! Feeling great
  • katbirdinoregon
    katbirdinoregon Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One mile completed this morning before it got too hot and one mile this afternoon in the lazy river with the granddaughters.
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Good job, maria and katbird!!

2.9 miles dedicated walking and played Pipe Organ for 60 minutes.

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    Wow, you guys are amazing!!! I took a break for a few days. Once I slowed down and listened to my body, I found a lot of pain, probably a strain somewhere in my right hip. Back in the saddle today though and will be leaving for the gym right now to fit it in before work.

You all inspire me to keep going!!!
    I took a break too from my dedicated walking....I have started adding turmeric to season my foods...it helps with the pain...when I don't use it the pain comes back...so...I know it's working!
    No dedicated walking Saturday or Sunday....back in the saddle again today...will log when completed....

• katbirdinoregon
    Options
    I got my mile in . The heat really affects how far I can walk.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Me, too, katbird. I go out very early to get a good start. Get busy doing things and by the time I get out again, it's so hot. I'm trying to do some things via DVD, but not really enjoying it. I'd rather be walking ... plus, the activity with the DVD is a little painful. So ... need to devise a better plan for me.

• Nightingale2200
    Options
    Barely 2 miles 6/15

My heart just wasn't in it today.
  • evhutchings
    Options
    6.17 miles yesterday....im behind every day because im concentrating on getting good sleep and i keep forgetting to post at night...on the aside....im well rested and sticking to plan better now too!!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    :) Val.
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    6.17 miles yesterday....im behind every day because im concentrating on getting good sleep and i keep forgetting to post at night...on the aside....im well rested and sticking to plan better now too!!!!

:)
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Got 11/2 miles and two loads of laundry done by 8:30 am, the day is off to a good start.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    2.4 miles 6/16
  • evhutchings
    Options
    3.42 on Tuesday....everyone is hanging in there this month! We are half way there!!!!! Nice job all!!!!!
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    Got my mile in this morning and my suitcase packed for Hawaii. Off to get my nails done. Aloha.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!! Now, I've lost almost 30 pounds, kat. Don't you think I could fit in one of the suitcases and come with? Huh, don't cha? Yes??
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    3.5 miles dedicated walking 6/17
  • katbirdinoregon
    Options
    WHOO HOO!!!! Now, I've lost almost 30 pounds, kat. Don't you think I could fit in one of the suitcases and come with? Huh, don't cha? Yes??
    Sorry, I am only taking one suitcase and it is 1/2 full of NS.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Well, shoot. LOL!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I gotta say... Looks like everyone is Moving there Moon in June!!! We are all definatlely "Hitting It Hard In June!!" WOW!!!!
    Congrats to all my Beautiful & Couragous Friends!! <3B)