Options
MzLaLa29
MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
Check in daily and tell us how you did.

Replies

• downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is officially the beginning of our 21 days. I wish each of you the best of luck!!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Hey guys! I've been doing laundry ALL DAY. I know it's early, but I haven't done much in the way of tracking anything and I wanted to check in before I forget. I got my water in. No workout today. 2340 steps as of 3:21 pm? That can't be right lol

We're child free for the next two days so hubby is taking me out for dinner. I should be able to stay green since I've had nothing but cereal today... I'll let you all know how it goes. Toodles!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Have a great tme with your husband tonight!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Finishing up day #1 on our 21 day challange. Despite a challange mid day I made ok chices and stayed within my calorie goal (1200).
    I got some exercise in despite heat and humidity and drank lots of water so it was a good day! :smile:
    How about you?
  • bigsmoove2
    bigsmoove2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Got em all in. Pre-cooking meals helped a lot.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    bigsmoove2 wrote: »
    Got em all in. Pre-cooking meals helped a lot.
    Good for you!
    I agree about precooking. I find a day of "prep" once or twice a week makes it certain I will have fresh veggies cut and read to go for omelets, salads, etc.

• MzLaLa29
    Options
    I've been feeling sick since Friday so I finally went back and logged my entire weekend. Not too bad... I definitely have to do the shopping today though. I normally fall off if I don't prep for lunch.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Mzlala I sure hope you are feeling better soon!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Mzlala I sure hope you are feeling better soon!

Thanks! I think my son gave me the bubonic plague LOL Meanwhile all he has is a runny nose. I might stay home from work tomorrow to recover.
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Prepared lunches for rest of week. Yeah!!!!
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Yesterday I took some time to plan out meals which I've been doing for a few weeks. It's more of a guideline rather than being firm. Today I went to the gym, but made it a light day. I've been off for almost a week after taking a fall off my bike. I was sore for a day or two but otherwise fine.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    ddif wrote: »
    Prepared lunches for rest of week. Yeah!!!!
    good planning! That will be a big help sticking to your plan :smile:

• downongreenacres
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    Goal: 1400 net calories, 2 liters water, limiting sweets to 1 or less a day and 8000 steps 6 days a week but occasionally my step counter gets reset or forgotten on me
    I've been working towards clean eating, limiting my processed food where I can
    Great goals!
    We will look forward to hearing your successes!
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Today I worked in my veggie garden a lot and it was hot so I drank lots of water.
    One neat thing for me was I used fresh garlic, onion & oregano from the garden with my lunch and for dinner had fresh mint tea and strawberries from my garden with my chicken salad.
    So today was a success! :smile:
    Tomorrow my work week starts (Tues-Sat). Thats where I am really challanged!
  • JimCrackinDandy
    JimCrackinDandy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @downongreenacres and @MzLaLa29 - Thanks so much for starting this group and for the invite.
    My name's Katie. My goal is to run at least 108 miles in the month of June. I'm using a ticker (found at TickerFactory.com) to monitor my progress. These tickers are really helpful. I hope to post it with an update each day.
    Are you are feeling better now MzLaLa29? I sure hope so.
    @ddif - Lovely job preplanning your meals for an entire week! I see a lot of us are jumping on the bandwagon with prepared meals! Great idea. With summer here, maybe I can do some of that too.

exercise.png
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Day 2 check-in

Almost finished my water. Logged two workouts. 1,000 steps left to go. I haven't logged dinner yet, but probably not green. Last kid free night. We're having lamb steak, mac n cheese, cabbage and bread pudding for dessert.

I feel crummy @JimCrackinDandy but it's all good. I tapped out halfway through my workout and hubby made me walk the block lol No excuses. I guess I have to push forward. Thanks for asking! I will be logging some theraflu this evening.

@downongreenacres Your garden sounds delicious and awesome! I did the shopping for meal prep and I'm excited to try some new dishes. I'll post them on the "sharing is caring" board tomorrow.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Hey Katie, love your ticker!
  • JimCrackinDandy
    JimCrackinDandy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @MzLaLa29 - Oh, so sorry to hear. I'll be praying for you. It's terrible being sick in lovely weather.
    @downongreenacres - Yes! It would be nice to see some photos of your garden. Must be lovely to walk in on cool evenings.

12 miles this am.

exercise.png
  • CullinsK
    CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd round of 20oz cup of water
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    CullinsK wrote: »
    I'm on my 2nd round of 20oz cup of water
    Woo Hoo!