Week 1 (6/7-6/13)

Options

Replies

• MzLaLa29
    MzLaLa29 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    @Suede242 That salad sounds AWESOME! What is it with this stupid trackers though! Sheesh! lol

@downongreenacres I ended up freezing most of my bread pudding so I won't be tempted. But the leftover mac n cheese is probably going in the trash. My normal recipe works out to 300+ calories per serving *yikes* I used veggie pasta this time so the calorie count is a good guess at best. I don't want to keep eating it thinking it's healthy :neutral:
  • Suede242
    Suede242 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's been a good day, however I haven't been eating very well today. I started out with it all planned out, but it fell apart during the afternoon and evening. Well, tomorrow is another day. I did 8000 steps today, but for part of the evening I was carrying and packing boxes at the thrift store.
  • downongreenacres
    downongreenacres Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The past few days have been crazy busy at work and HOT after work so exercise has suffered but I have kept my calorie count in the green so I am ok with that!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm still without a tracker, so no step count. I spent the evening at the park after my son's t-ball practice but I won't count that as a workout. He drank from my water bottle so I didn't finish my water. I'm not trying to catch his cooties again lol I ended the day green.

The day was not a total bust. Plus, a co-worker asked me if I had lost weight. YAY! I haven't really though, but she confirmed that I'm losing inches.

I hope to replace my tracker during lunch tomorrow. I was so depressed yesterday I almost went and bought a milkshake. Hi, I'm an emotional eater lol
  • CullinsK
    CullinsK Posts: 80 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Day 5. I was able to drink 1 gallon of water just by filling up my 20oz drinking bottle. Yay.... :p . I also did four set of 30 sec planks, walked 3 miles today, and 300 jumping Jacks today. This was the most challenging work out I've encountered. I wanted to give up. Gosh I never new weight loss was so hard.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    MzLaLa29 wrote: »
    CullinsK wrote: »
    MzLaLa29 some exercise is better than None. I'm happy to hear you was able to get some miles in today. I'm going to start planning my meals next week so that I will have more control of my time and eating.

Yes!!! That was the goal. I really didn't feel like doing anything at all.
    Yeah we all have those days. I know how you feel.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    Suede242 wrote: »
    MzLaLa29 some exercise is better than None. I'm happy to hear you was able to get some miles in today. I'm going to start planning my meals next week so that I will have more control of my time and eating.

CullinsK,
    I've found that planning meals out makes it so much easier to make decisions in the morning, but I've also learned to think of it as flexible plan, that way if something doesn't go on I don't feel too stressed about it. Good job on the exercise every little bit helps.
    I'm going to start preparing my food next week and look at it as a flexible plan which is a good choice.
  • ddif
    ddif Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Haven't been very green this week. Not massively over in calorie intake. I can tell by the way I feel that I have been lacking in good eating and excercise too. Need a spark to get me moving.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    A few people have commented on my food diary which is a new experience for me since I just opened it up.
    It feels a little weird, but I think it is a good weird because I sure don't want to have a bunch of gremlins (poor choices) on my diary if people are going to see it!
    Next week I am determined to get back into a regular exercise routine. I have been off ever since the flooding of my basement started (almost 3 weeks ago). I've just been sooo overwhelmed dealing with that!
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    Day 5. I was able to drink 1 gallon of water just by filling up my 20oz drinking bottle. Yay.... :p . I also did four set of 30 sec planks, walked 3 miles today, and 300 jumping Jacks today. This was the most challenging work out I've encountered. I wanted to give up. Gosh I never new weight loss was so hard.

Good for you! You should see my sad little moderated jacks lol It's a process...
  • MzLaLa29
    Options
    ddif wrote: »
    Haven't been very green this week. Not massively over in calorie intake. I can tell by the way I feel that I have been lacking in good eating and excercise too. Need a spark to get me moving.

Small changes can get you going. Even trying a new recipe or wearing a pedometer could be enough to motivate your way out of a rut. My profile pic keeps me motivated. I keep it on my desk and it's also my facebook profile photo. I lost 30 pounds in 2013 and gained it all back in 2014. My goal is to get back to the after pic when I was 157lbs. Small changes will get me there.

You can do this!
  • CullinsK
    Options
    ddif wrote: »

Small changes can get you going. Even trying a new recipe or wearing a pedometer could be enough to motivate your way out of a rut. My profile pic keeps me motivated. I keep it on my desk and it's also my facebook profile photo. I lost 30 pounds in 2013 and gained it all back in 2014. My goal is to get back to the after pic when I was 157lbs. Small changes will get me there.

You can do this!
    Thanks for the inspiration. I totally agree.
  • CullinsK
    Options
    Day 6- Low carb salad, turkey bacon, spinach, cheese and eggs. 40 ounces of water down. I'm hoping to get out of the comfort zone while exercising today after work
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Day 6- Low carb salad, turkey bacon, spinach, cheese and eggs. 40 ounces of water down. I'm hoping to get out of the comfort zone while exercising today after work
    That sounds like a great salad!

• MzLaLa29
    Options

Bacon makes everything better :wink:
  • downongreenacres
    Options

Bacon makes everything better :wink:
    I second that! :smile:

• JimCrackinDandy
    JimCrackinDandy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    @downongreenacres - I understand about having an open food diary. I tend to prioritize activity without giving much priority to healthy food choices. I've got to get back to documenting my diet.

exercise.png

5 mile walk today. I think my knees will be good to run on tomorrow! PTL
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 7 of our 21 day challange and day 60 of logging on consistantly! I made an eye opening discovery today looking back. I do good on 1-2 areas at a time; watrr or diet or exercise or sleep, but I seem to have a hard time putting them all in place at the same time.
    My goal for days 8-21 is to try and get all of those pieces in places for 14 days and see if it makes a difference.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
    Tomorrow is day 7 of our 21 day challange and day 60 of logging on consistantly! I made an eye opening discovery today looking back. I do good on 1-2 areas at a time; watrr or diet or exercise or sleep, but I seem to have a hard time putting them all in place at the same time.
    My goal for days 8-21 is to try and get all of those pieces in places for 14 days and see if it makes a difference.
  • downongreenacres
    Options
This discussion has been closed.