Weekly Challenges

Options
2»

Replies

• ekat1234
    ekat1234 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I did my third workout this week using a FitnessBlender video. It was really fun and challenging.
  • N_Laplante
    N_Laplante Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    did one hour of volleyball Tuesday night & elliptical for 30 minutes Wednesday and Thursday. One to go! Lots of running around to do on the weekend so I'll try to squeeze it in after work so I don't miss it.
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did day five of 30 day shred level 1 today! And pushed mowed the lawn! Nothing better than sun and workout!
  • debramguittar
    debramguittar Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I wish I could get my disc for 30- Day Shred to work in the XBox. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Ran my 5K this morning. Won 1st place for my age division with a time of 27:18. I feel pretty good about that time. It's not a personal best, but I am bouncing back nicely from a pretty messed up year.
  • tiffbeckett336
    Options
    I wish I could get my disc for 30- Day Shred to work in the XBox. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Ran my 5K this morning. Won 1st place for my age division with a time of 27:18. I feel pretty good about that time. It's not a personal best, but I am bouncing back nicely from a pretty messed up year.

That's great! We have wifi on the Xbox so I YouTube it. If you have wifi
  • debramguittar
    Options
    I have wifi. I'll have to do that!
  • tiffbeckett336
    Options
    I never pay for work out videos! You have a wide variety on YouTube!
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I know the weekend is hard!!! I don't like to exercise in front of my husband! Cause I feel like a dork. And he is home on the weekends!

Couldn't you find an activity/workout you can do together. Maybe hiking, running I am sure there would something.
  • Onoiam50
    Onoiam50 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I've been battling a cold the past week and my bike is broke, will have to visit YouTube for inspiration or start walking with my husband.
  • mustloseweight2015
    mustloseweight2015 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!!

How about getting 3 servings of veggies/fruits every day for this week's challenge? Or do people want to do something else?
  • tiffbeckett336
    Options
    Onoiam50 wrote: »
    I know the weekend is hard!!! I don't like to exercise in front of my husband! Cause I feel like a dork. And he is home on the weekends!

Couldn't you find an activity/workout you can do together. Maybe hiking, running I am sure there would something.

Yea we stay active on the weekends mostly yard work and taking the little one strolling but I don't necessarily count that as work for some reason
  • debramguittar
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I forget to count things like gardening. I've just started. Gardening, bathing 7 dogs, things like that are "chores" to me, not exercise.

I like the veggie challenge, BTW :smiley: