Replies

• DittoDan
    DittoDan Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    127 lbs yesterday. Pic from yesterday

A waist !!

Yay!!

mw6znb0gm1h8.jpg

Pro... WOW!, you look marvelous! I so want to look like that!!!

Dan the Man from Michigan
  • randiewilliams72
    randiewilliams72 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Only at the end of week 3. Lost 6 lbs the first 2 weeks. This week haven't lost but I am trying to tweak my diet.
  • Sugarbeat
    Sugarbeat Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Great job on the loss, OP (and everyone else). I've lost roughly 8 lbs and 14 inches since mid-January. I'm definitely in a stall, probably having to do with stress, a busy schedule starting at 5 am, and no energy left at the end of the day to exercise.
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Today is exactly 4 weeks, and 10 pounds lost! Most of that was the first week lol but I'm ok with a pound a week! I stay mostly under 20g net carbs daily, but some times go up to about 30g. I don't pay much attention to calories, but try to stay under 1600. I feel so wonderful =)
  • plumwd
    plumwd Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've lost 11 lbs since March. Feels slow but I wasn't overly overweight to begin with. I'd like to lose about 10 more.
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 25 lbs in total over the past 3 months, 10 of which have come off this past month since going keto. Before going keto i hit a plateau and didnt lose anything for 3-4 weeks. I didnt think i was losing since going keto but id remembered my weight from 4 weeks ago wrong. When i just went back into my stat history i was really pleased to see i was actually 10lbs heavier this time last month. Just 2.5lbs/wk loss is slower than i was hoping (yes, i know im impatient and unrealistic!) but, thinking about it, as long as it stays off and continues to reduce, id call that success. Yay! :)
    Id like to lose another 17 pounds or so.