Daily Check-ins 6/16 - 6/22

Options
2»

Replies

• Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I took a vacation day and got alot done...and some pool time ( a little to much sun). I got up this morning and Hit Live Cardio Fighter with a burn of 442 calories. Let me just tell you that it is hard to do all those kicks with a bad sunburn on the back of your legs, but I got it done! Hope everyone is having a Great Day!
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to have started on Monday, but my kit didn't arrive on time, so I'm delaying my start date until next Monday :s
    However, the package did arrive today, so I decided to do the Combat 30 workout. It was amazing! Reminded me why I loved LM so much! My heart rate was through the roof, but I hardly even noticed it because it was so much fun.
    Me thinks I'm going to do it again tomorrow :smile:

Edit: I didn't get the live dvd in my package (I ordered the ultimate warrior one). I ordered it via the BB website, as opposed to the TeamBB one. Does that mean I don't get it? Or should I go to BB's customer service to ask for it?
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    I was supposed to have started on Monday, but my kit didn't arrive on time, so I'm delaying my start date until next Monday :s
    However, the package did arrive today, so I decided to do the Combat 30 workout. It was amazing! Reminded me why I loved LM so much! My heart rate was through the roof, but I hardly even noticed it because it was so much fun.
    Me thinks I'm going to do it again tomorrow :smile:

Edit: I didn't get the live dvd in my package (I ordered the ultimate warrior one). I ordered it via the BB website, as opposed to the TeamBB one. Does that mean I don't get it? Or should I go to BB's customer service to ask for it?

Sent you a message on how to take care of this.

Jo
  • Run4Me2Day
    Options
    Gang, I slept in a bit this morning and didn't do my 5 am workout. I figure I get off work early today, so I have all afternoon. I will say that I took a Flex Friday Picture for my Facebook group and WOW! I can actually see some definition in my shoulders. I will try to post if to share with all of you later.