Like Minded Lushes - July 2015

Options

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    awww...that's sweet, Gary. Hope you feel better soon.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Oof is the only word to describe our holiday weekend. Drying out for a few days. Getting back to workouts as well. Hoping to kickstart losing these last 10-15 pounds.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Very nice Gary!!!!! Hope the chest cold kicks soon!!!!

Monday-0 :noway:
    Tuesday-0???
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday and Wednesday to be 0's as well.

I woke up sweaty during the night. Always happens after I have a super lushy weekend..... Or week and a half minus a couple days.....
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had wine, thinking it would help me sleep. It didn't. So I may as well shoot for a 0
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0

Wine delivery today and I haven't had any :noway:

Shooting for another zero tomorrow.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 vodka tonics....ehhh, so much for drying out til thursday......
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I had wine again so I hear ya! Going out to lunch today with friends so I'm sure there will be drinks. Shooting for a workout before I go.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope everybody had a wonderful holiday weekend. I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things & detox my body a little.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be 0
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Bridget, how did everything go???
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Everything actually went really well. My hubby & I ended up getting a room all to ourselves because no one wanted the basement room, and we didn't care...so that rocked. And, the house was nice & big so plenty of room for everyone! So, I'd say it was a great vacation....just went by way too fast!

Also, nothing to do with the vacay, but hubby didn't get the job promotion :( We are pretty sad and I think he is seriously considering doing something other than Law Enforcement, which I completely support!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Moderating. Scale still inching a tenth of a pound at a time but still its the right direction.

Bridg -Sorry to hear about the promotion no go.
    Gary - Hope your chest cold is better.
    Syd - I don't sleep well at all on the nights I have a zero. (That's my story and I am stickin' to it)
    Kat - good job on the zeros
    Kate - it happens. There is always tomorrow.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Hmmm, Robin, I have a feeling that there will be no dry days until next Tuesday!!! Lenny got the kegerator all set up with our blueberry saison and I think I may have to have a few samples tonight :laugh: and tomorrow we are going to our fav beer place for an Avery event and friday...well it's friday. Saturday, we are brewing, which automatically means drinking, Sunday we are going to see Cake, Monday we are off......Tuesday, yeah Tuesday looks promising :laugh:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    The last week has been lushy, well Friday-today, I don't think I can dry out for a couple of days, we'll see...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-2 vodka tonics
    Wednesday-1 beer and 2 vodka tonics
    Thursday-beer event, so 2-3 beers

This week is going super fast and it makes Katie very happy :bigsmile:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Well I dried out a little.....

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 2 gins with muddled berries, ginger ale, and soda & 2 312's

Eric's buddy came over so that means drinking. I was thinking about it....I can't imagine having friends over and not having drinks. It just doesn't happen. And we like having people around. Even our 3 year old gets excited when we have friends over! Anyways, I moderated pretty well and started cleaning up around 10 instead of making another drink so feel fine today. And I got a straight stretch of 4 hours of sleep this morning! Woo hoo!

A good friend of ours is on his way in town from Phoenix so I will be drinking for the next 4-5 days. I just want to try to keep it in check. Tonight the guys are going to their old stomping grounds for beer and Golden Tee for happy hour so I may try to just have a martini and await their arrival home. Friday night we have a couple friends coming for dinner. Saturday we're having quite a few folks over for a barbecue and nothing really planned for Sunday.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    I'm with you all..
    summer is just so hard to get in 0's. The son and I went out to lunch with the cousins and of course I had wine. Then I came home and had another glass. This weekend actually will be quiet since the kid is taking off out of town today. My cleaning lady comes tomorrow then I'm actually looking forward to enjoying my clean, quiet house and some healthy eating and exercise. Maybe even a 0??
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Summer is super hard to get 0's...but so is Fall...and Winter...and Spring ;) LOL

I've dried out this week...but will be ready for a beer tomorrow.

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 0
    Thursday - will be 0...and maybe I'll even exercise. We'll see if it rains or not.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    haha bridget...true. I think having a 21 year old son/sidekick home this summer is making it harder for me. It's like being on permanent vacation :p
    You, on the other hand, did great this week!!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Good job Bridget!!

My little neighborhood store is stocking Firefly Sweet Tea vodka for me. So I bought a bottle yesterday and enjoyed some with lemonade. A perfect summer concoction. I only had two so that is moderating. We are supposed to cool down this weekend so I am looking forward to that.

Syd, I love getting to go out with my daughters. They are my best friends and I have a great time with them. Drinking with your adult children is the best.