Options
hippytee
hippytee Posts: 249 Member
anyone here heard of/doing this on here

Replies

• Green_eyed_beauty
    Green_eyed_beauty Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I started it once. I plan to go through the entire program once other things in my life calm back down
  • Peanut_321
    Peanut_321 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have started it as well, but then I go back and forth with other programs. As long as your dedicated it's pretty great. (I just don't have the money for the supplements mentioned so I just skip them).
  • hippytee
    hippytee Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    T
    Peanut_321 wrote: »
    I have started it as well, but then I go back and forth with other programs. As long as your dedicated it's pretty great. (I just don't have the money for the supplements mentioned so I just skip them).

there must be similar ones to buy cheaper, I use a preworkout and post workout supplements, Protein is so important when lifting 3x a week. Wasn't getting nr enough at first , been looking for a dumbbell workout to do at home. Hers seem really good to do
  • fit_mama30
    fit_mama30 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I did it about three years ago, when it came out. I liked P1 & P2, but P3 was too much for me. Too much isolation moves and I lost major muscle in P3 since there was a lot of HIIT and not a lot of carbs ;) It didn't work for me. I went back to it a couple of times but only to Phase 2 of the program and I removed a lifting day, since I don't want to be lifting 6x a week. Anyways, it's a group program but the workouts were taking too long and I was dizzy on low carb days. It didn't work for ME in the end, but it might for others of course :)

I didn't use her supplements either, too expensive and I don't need all that stuff...
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    Options
    hippytee wrote: »
    T
    Peanut_321 wrote: »

there must be similar ones to buy cheaper, I use a preworkout and post workout supplements, Protein is so important when lifting 3x a week. Wasn't getting nr enough at first , been looking for a dumbbell workout to do at home. Hers seem really good to do

Give this one a try, posted in Eat, Train, Progress by sarauk2sf
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/902569/barbell-routines-when-you-only-have-dumbbells/p1