Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Esther, sounds like a whole lot of fun! The next time I visit Alaska, I think I'm going to stay in town for a few days instead of a few hours; it sounds like there's so much to do!

You're in Ketchikan, right?
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi Angelfire. Yes I am in Ketchikan. Come on up and I can show you some local hangouts. I can hopefully take you on a hike if you want and the weather cooperates.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I have been nursing a swollen knee so no exercise since Friday's yoga. Today started walking again
    40 mins. also I am at 16,521 Fitbit steps.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Today is Bliss Day, a day of yoga and meditation.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Today was rest day for me........... I laid in bed until 11:30. Then I cleaned the mess beside my bed that had gotten out of hand. Then I cleaned out the last part of my car. I did the trunk and back seat on Thursday. Today I cleaned out the front seats and scrubbed the floor. (I love the rubber floors in my car. No stinky wet carpet). The farthest I walked was to the house on the other side of the neighbors house and back. Yet I have managed to get in over 3 miles of walking.......... No idea how that happened.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga today after my knee swelling. The swelling is going down but still have some soreness.
    I will try my usual class today and is how it is.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Spin Class. Why did I think that was a good idea? *dies*

Esther, that sounds awesome!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Walking 50 mins. doing a Daily showdown with Fitbit today.
  • Shirley61
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Ending Fitbit Daily Showdown tonight with 16, 993 steps today. :)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga class
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Today so far 13,659 steps.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I have been away from reality for 5 days. However, I walked the steel decks of the ferry Columbia down to Bellingham. Then I was too lazy to fight traffic in downtown Seattle to find a parking place for lunch so we walked from the doctors office down the hills to the restaurant for lunch. Then we had the hike back up. Then we had a power shopping trip on Saturday. I also bought 15 flats of fresh strawberries. OMG THEY WER SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I spent the better part of 8 hours cutting the tops off and packaging them up in 2 pint packs and putting them on ice. I only ate 2 pints of them that day. Then we walked the steel decks on the ferry Kennicott on Sunday. I'm finally home. Back to my regular workouts finally!!!!!

Esthet
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked hilly route at lunch today 1.7 miles. Did sone walking and dumbells after dinner.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Walked on my lunch 3 days this week!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran a 5 mile race today!! Omgoodness, that was tough. I have been slacking so much this past month. So glad i got it done and plan to stay in the game!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Ran a 5 mile race today!! Omgoodness, that was tough. I have been slacking so much this past month. So glad i got it done and plan to stay in the game!!!

5 miles is amazing!! You're fantastic!
  • edellaratta
    Options

5 miles is amazing!! You're fantastic!

Thanks! I really hope this keeps me going.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Road my bicycle around 5 miles. Beautiful weather this weekend!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    On vacation this week at the cottage.

Wednesday - 45 min walk around the lake
    Thursday - 60 min yoga class in the city at a mall
    Friday - 60 min yoga class in the city at a mall
    Saturday - 40 min walk around the lake
    Sunday - nothing today very hot and the bugs are bad.
    Monday - No weigh in traveling home.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.

Shirley
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Took a hike on Friday. Was only going to go to the lake but the kids wanted to walk the trail too. So we did. And then yesterday we walked back to to the lake. The trail in is an old access road that's is a quarter mile of rough rock at about a 45 degree angle. Here are a couple pics of the lake and trail. qkgc39ypwd7p.jpeg
    z1b9ytd6jvkj.jpeg
    9yztg0cpongq.jpeg