New Group--New Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I usually take Fri/Sat off. Let's do it!

So do I! But that hasn't been working for me. I'll be logging every bite. Even if I go over. Pinky swear! Lol.
  • CRichards22
    CRichards22 Posts: 120
    Options
    Haven't checked in but I totally went nuts last night and logged every sip and bite.... this challenge has me on board with my intake at least?! Ughhhhhhh

MOJO WHERE AREEEEE YOOOUUUUUUUUU???????????
  • Icedcoffee29
    Icedcoffee29 Posts: 139
    Options
    I usually take Fri/Sat off. Let's do it!

So do I! But that hasn't been working for me. I'll be logging every bite. Even if I go over. Pinky swear! Lol.

WORD!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I tend to slack off a little bit on the weekends, but my personal goal for June was to stay within 100 calories of goal on the weekends. So far so good!

21 days? Game on!
  • hayles333
    hayles333 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. If i'm being honest, i'm already pretty addicted to logging (I try to never miss a day...the last day I missed was because of a family vacation where I couldn't log on), but can always use some extra accountability...especially in the summer when family engagements tend to take over!
  • mrsappleblossom77
    mrsappleblossom77 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Ok, ya'll it just got serious! I logged a stick of gum! 4 calories. I have never logged gum or crystal light because they were 5 calories or less and I can probably burn it off by taking a deep breath. But I am in it to win it and every calorie counts!
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Ok, ya'll it just got serious! I logged a stick of gum! 4 calories. I have never logged gum or crystal light because they were 5 calories or less and I can probably burn it off by taking a deep breath. But I am in it to win it and every calorie counts!

That's awesome!
  • allisonrinkel
    allisonrinkel Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I'm going to try my best to log honestly. I have logged a lot, then once a binge happens, I don't log it because of the shame and self hate.
    This should help me be more accountable!!