Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Connie!!!!!!!! What a cutie!!!!!

Things are going well with me. I am leaving Wednesday afternoon to fly down to Seattle to spend the weekend with some friends. I will be camping for 4 nights. Can't wait. It has been 16 years since I have seen some of these friends. It has been way too long. Will do some hiking while I am there. I am expecting rain but praying for cold weather. Knee is doing awesome. It allowed me to shovel 6 inches of snow out of my driveway Friday morning. I haven't been able to shovel snow like that in close to 10 years. I'm so glad to have gotten this knee fixed. It has given me a whole new lease on life. Last year I would not have been able to go camping overnight let alone for a long weekend. Or shovel snow. I will no longer take my mobility for granted. I knew when I was younger I was going to have problems with the knees so I did as much as I could while I could. I got so used to doing everything I wanted that I had a very hard time dealing with the lack of mobility. The last couple years I was merely existing. And not living. It is so good to live again and not just exist.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, losers! Just checking in and hoping you all are doing well.

Going to see Andrew today and taking them some prepared food to eat this week. They came home yesterday.

Make it a great day!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    See you all tomorrow. Been at the doctor office all day.
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    See you all tomorrow. Been at the doctor office all day.
    Marie

Hope all went well yesterday, Marie.

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Esther-I'm glad to hear your knee is doing great and your enjoying things you weren't able to do.

Connie-Happy they are home and I know they appreciate the food, you took them.

Marie-I hope everything checked out good, for you at the doctors.

Yesterday was our 20th anniversary and we went out to Outback for lunch, he surprised me and took off half day. Plus we went out shopping around, I got a new pretty rose gold watch with a brown face, I reay like it. We also got my husband a new wedding band, his was horrible looking, the band had thinned out real bad and 2 of the stones had fell out and he was still wearing it. I was planning on buying one as a surprise for him, but didnt, really happy we got one yesterday for our anniversary, for him.
    Also getting my ring a new head to hold the stone the other one the prongs were wore down and stone could have fell out. I did this to another ring a few years ago. I am so hard on all jewelry.
    I hope everyone had a nice valentine's day. Gotta go. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    happy anniversary Janice. sounds like you had a wonderful day . Be looking for many many more.
    Love Marie

Connie how the new grandson?

Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary Janice!!!!!!!
  • lovesretirement
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Morning, friends!

Happy Belated Anniversary, Janice!

Baby Andrew is doing well. They have plenty of food thanks to Grammy and Nana, and the laundry is done. They have been sleeping in shifts which works since she will pump her milk and my son can feed him while she sleeps. I was there all day Tuesday and spent the night Wednesday.

I have moved into the next set of numbers! I am down 1.2 today and that puts me at 189.2! So excited about that! New mini goal is 180 by summer. Concentrating on more protein, less fat, and more carbs is working for now.

Gym day for me!

Make it a great day!
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, Thank you everyone. Today it is going to be about 70 degrees, so I am going to try and get done with everything I need to do, then get outside, right now it around 51, so I have time.
    Connie-Glad everyone has settled in with the new baby and congratulations on being in the 180's. You have worked hard.
    Have a nice weekend everyone. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie that is fantastic getting into the 180.What a great job you have accomplished. I am hoping with all this new medications mine will start falling off.again. My doctor believes salt is the dirty guy, Bad guy I have been peeing like a water facet Have not been on the scales. He took me off of te fast acting insulin and have me on a pill now.. I have not had a low bloods sugar yet on it.And I am glad of that.change my water pill. crack down on the salt. my ankle and feet are still so swollen I can not get my shoes on.he said I was all swollen around my heart. My congestion. I am not breathing as bad. as bad heart failure is in full bloom.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Janice, Glay you had a nice anniversary celebration.

Connie, You are just doing great!!!! Always an inspiration to me. So happy that Andrew is doing well.
    I know they must appreciate all your help.

Marie, Maybe they will get you on the right path soon!!! How's your fur baby and Jerry???

I am fighting a head cold, hate not feeling well!!!

Have a great weekend.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi girls, i am on new water pills now and my weigh is back down to 175,
    I will be and can peaches and oatmealfor dinner

Jerry just brough me a nice glass of tea so will be sipping on it

See you all later.
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello folks Just poping in to check in.
    Alice was out and she cook me a meat loaf baked potatoes , okra and tomatoes for a few meals this week I baked some apples to go with it. I fpound a cookbook with low sodium meals that looks pretty interesting.I am looking for a low salt bread recipe now.

Hope this weekend been a good one for all of you

Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie-That's nice Alice comes and cooks for you all.

Connie-How's the baby doing

Ruthie and Stephanie-How are you
    Nancy-
    Is your cold any better.
    We had a good weekend how was yours?
    Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...weekend was good. Glad your water weight is coming off.
    Janice...the baby is fine and the parents are sleepy but working it out. I will go see them tomorrow.
    Nancy...hope your cold has subsided.

Not much going on today.

Make it a good one.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi beautiful people, been a bad day for us. The battery in my phone went out. We went and bought a new one for 20 bucks snd i lost it. So still no phone in our sitting room so we are missing a few call.
    We will have to make anther trip to Best buy and 29 more dollars for anther one. .

Not a gtreat day for us.

Marie

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi,
    Marie, Sorry you had such a bad day. Tomorrow will be better.
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies:-)

Hubs is recovering well and should be fully healed by summer. He is so very lucky!

We have a house under contract, too!! Just a quick walk from where we are currently renting so it will be nice not to have to find new everything (docs, kids' activities). We close early March.

Nice weather week here so I took the kiddos on a bike ride to kick the soccer ball around.

I'm tracking and looking forward to a continued trend downward.

Ruthie
  • lovesretirement
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Morning...

Marie...today promises to be better!

Ruthie...happy news on the house! Congrats!

Nancy...where are you? Hope that cold has not gotten worse.

Janice...what have you been up to?

Lots of warmth and sunshine here. I think nature is confused as there is pollen everywhere. It will be in the 70s all week. I have dropped 1.4 pounds today. It's hard to comprehend having a loss for 3 weeks in a row, but I will take it without complaint because I know that will change. Right now, though, I am enjoying the added protein, carbs, and a new low of 187.8. Errands for me today.

Make it count!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone,

I am feeling much better just have lingering cough and a heavy head!!!

Connie, You have gotten into a sweet spot with your weight loss!!!!! Wonderful!!!!
    Hope Andrew is doing well.

Marie, Sorry you lost your battery. Maybe you will find it before buying another one. How is your fur baby???

Janice, Hope you are doing good.

Ruthie, Congrats on your house and glad your husband is doing better.

Have a good day.

Nancy