CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    good morning misfits
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning misfits,

Connie are you still around???

Marie, I think we finally got all the rain out of our area.

Have a good weekend.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm doing good. Tonight we had a fire, because it was alittle cooler here. We also cooked out. We had alot of rain Thursday and Friday, because of the tropical storm Cindy. Today it was beautiful.Just wanted to say hi. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi misfits...still here, Nancy, and plugging along. :#
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello everybody
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi Marie and everyone!!!
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Alice is fixing me a Salad for lunch hope everyone is having a nice lunch
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning its Friday
    have a great day.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, Have a happy 4th of July weekend, also a safe one, too. Yesterday was my daughters birthday, she is the youngest and turned 30. We had a great afternoon together and I took her to lunch and we just ran around. In a couple weeks it will be my son's birthday and ge will be 35, it's hard to believe how old they are.Time sure flies. Gotta go. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Happy July 4th!!!
    Hope everyone has a great time with family!!!
    Be safe!!!
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Happy Independence Day weekend, misfits!
  • CALIECAT
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Cloudy and been raining here deep in the heart of Texas I just order me a salad bullet to make my salads hope I like it
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    hello
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi Marie, and other misfits, I just finished lunch alittle bit ago and was getting online to log it. It has been a really rainy day here today, so I'm staying in. My weight has been staying the same, so not gaining anymore, but not really losing, still logging everyday. How is everyone else doing? I am at 193.8, so up about 14 pounds since end of last September, that's when I gained most of the weight between that and New Years. I plan on taking this off and more just need to cut back, just not as motivated as I was originally. I started seriously in Feb 2014, so I have been on for over 3 years. Just kind of eating at maintence. I hope everyone is well gotta go. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Janice i am holding[ my own at 175 I am eating fruits and Plus steam eggs taste pretty good.

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie, that's great you still weigh 175. I just allowed myself to eat whatever after my appetite was back, I can't beat myself up over that, but wish I was back where I was at 179.Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    janice you will make a come back on the scales. My gluten flare up again, so con'moe gluten bread for me.
    I lost ny balance and l and felled in the tubs sure glad i had my cothes on for Jerry had to get the neigber to helf get me up on my feet again. I did not hurt anything . Just

M supper tonigt was 1/2 roasted sweer potatoe .asoeargust miss soell
    i madeEll brocoli saladgtfrom my veggie Bulleti thank I will like it once i get used to it

Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie,So sorry you fell and glad your not hurt. I know I will get those pesky pounds off. Take care. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    you will Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    crazy day, Jerry went to get our handicap card and was gone 5 hours. Alice was with me.after 4 fours of missing from for over 4 hours by then.We call the Police and and reported him Missing./ They were so nice Jerry show up about 5 hours. after leaving the house. he had no ideal were he went for those 5 hours. he is acting normal now I am sure he is just confuse as [I am.-Marie