Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone, today was my birthday and I went out to lunch with my son, I had steak fajitas. Then I went shopping and finally found a new comforter, and also bought some summer clothes and shoes. Had a good day, my hubby bought me flowers and a balloon. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Nancy not losing any but My blood sugar and blood pressure are doing great. And my doctor is more concern about those than my weight. So I guess I can't complain. I am going to reread his book again maybe I am doing something wrong.
    This is an exciting weekend for me. We are having a delay Easter egg hunt and all of my kids gran kids and great ones and great great ones will be there My son will be in Thursday from St. Louis. I can hardly wait.
    Marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Had a great day here. It wasn't raining!!!! Actually got almost up to 50 today!!!! Finally got a new chicken wire fence put up to keep my little dogs in my yard. It is actually the backyard neighbors fence but he doesn't care if his dog gets in my yard or my dog in his yard. But I care about my dogs in everyone else's yards. As a responsible pet owner I had to fix his fence so my dogs could be safe from big dogs. It was a 2 man job so I had to wait for hubby to get off the ferry first. Finally got the junk in the yard takes up too today. I'm tired of little long haired dogs bringing the trees into the house. I also got the car out to the repair shop. My brakes are a little funky. I'm tired. No idea why B) but all in all it was a great day.

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Tuesday!

JANICE: Happy Belated Birthday!! So glad you had a good day!

Marie..I am so excited about your celebration with your grands!

Warm temps and lots of sun for us today. I am not doing too much as knee/leg is still achy so I am cancelling exercise this week. Weight is down .08 and I will gladly take it.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Happy birthday to you sorry it just slip my mind...... Sounds like you had a fabulous event shopping and having lunch with your son.

Love marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

@janiceclark08 Janice sorry your birthday slipped by. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

@lovesretirement Connie, Congrats another great loss!!! Sorry your knees are bothering you.
    They have had a good work out with all of your moving into your new home.

Have a good day everyone.

Nancy
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Happy bday Janice!! Glad you had a great day!

Awesome Connie! You will hit your goal before summer at this rate.

Hope everyone else is well. Staying in the city for a couple of days with my daughter. So fun:)

Stephanie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. The Mexican food I had must of been high in sodium I am up a couple more pounds. Time to get serious, again. My weight has been crazy this month, it has ranged 7 pounds. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie You go girl, Wonderful Good lost YIP YIP
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    2700002uktlw3qgcv.gif

Happy Birthday Janice sorry I missed it!

Today was sunny and cool but I did get my 10,000 steps in and walked at the arena for 30 mins.

Choir practice tonight and hope to pay for the bump incident to the car I bumped and get that
    off my plate. I will be getting another estimate from Paula so I hope it is lower than the other one. :|

I have a choir performance on Saturday but we are only doing 3 songs so it will be short and sweet.
    Then we can relax and watch the other performers. The theme will be songs from Broadway plays.

Nancy - I like the new picture!

Have a great day!

Shirley
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, misfit losers! Happy Wednesday!

Shirley..your upcoming performance sounds like fun.

Just checking in for a bit and will return later.

Stay strong!
    Connie

• CALIECAT
    edited March 2016
    Options
    We are in far a bad stormy day so they say. suppose to hit this afternoon but is raining now

I found a recipe for a black eye pea burger I want to try. But don't think I have all the ingredients for it on hand.I hope I can find the recipe again.

So we will be staying in today. Kathy is suppose to come buy this afternoon.But if the weather is bad she will probable head straight home. My son Bruce is due in around 3 tomorrow.so
    house cleaning for Jerry and me.
    marie
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Marie........you must have gotten my weather. It has been really nice here the last 4 days. Monday we fixed a fence. Yesterday I finished cleaning up the yard. Today I am going to spread weed and feed and moss out on the yard so hubby can now it on Friday. We are due for more crappy weather come Saturday. It was over 50 yesterday and I broke out my shorts!!!! (And no I wasn't cold)

Esther
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Just finished helping cut the grass before we get the storms forecast for us tonight and tomorrow.

Be safe Marie!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Good afternoon, I have been running around alot lately, so today I plan on just staying home. I changed sheets and put my new comforter on. It's pretty but now I need to pull down the valance, I have up over my curtains, it really doesn't match very well. We are suppose to get storms here tomorrow, it's already cloudy here today. But suppose to get to 72. I am going to make a big salad and do something with leftover ham for dinner. Gotta run. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    The storm seems to have move on East of us. I guess heading your way Nancy. it was a mild one for us no thunder and lighting or high winds. Just rain.And did not lose TV either.There was damage in other parts but left us out of harm way. But we still have a long way for all of these spring storms
    My doctor sent some pain pills out and took one today. But They made me feel like I had a low blood sugar all afternoon so I will not be able to take them. I plan on making a tablecloth tomorrow.

Sleep tight misfits.

Marie

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I managed to get the lawn fertilized. We have a front moving in that should be here by the weekend. No mowing the lawn 1-2 days after fertilizing so I spread it on the wet grass this morning. We have had sunshine since Easter. So I used the sun to get my lawn in shape. Bonuses weed and feed so I get two things done at once. Then I mix moss out in with it and really multi task. Yard is all set for hubby to mow tomorrow afternoon.
  • lovesretirement
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Morning, losers! Happy Thursday!

Marie..some pain meds sap all your strength..maybe cut in half or a fourth. Will you use your new tablecloth for dinner when grands are here? Glad you dodged the storms. They are expected here tonight/tomorrow.

Janice...I have not bought much for the new house except screen porch furniture. We had custom blinds put in, but I may not hang curtains this time. I am loving the clean, fresh, airy look in the rooms.

Hello to all you other misfits! Hope you are well.

Knee/leg is feeling much better. My daughter came over and gave me a leg massage. The muscles are very tight so I need to step up my stretches. It's time to pull out the yoga DVD and use it at least twice a week. Will go to the store today and take dog to groomer.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone, I was really busy yesterday and got over 10,000 steps in. My salad and casserole were good. It is raining today and strong storms are coming later on. My hubby cut our grass for the first time this year. It looks so much better.

Connie-I originally just had blinds in my house, but the morning sun was so bright coming thru, it especially bothered us on the weekend when we were off of work. Now that I dont work outside the home, it really would bother me without curtains. If you like the way it is now, I wouldn't add curtains. I have been looking at patio furniture lately, I would like a small set for the deck and a new one for the patio. My patio set is getting old, but it's not mandatory for me to purchase, the small set is really what I need. We'll see. I am glad your knee is feeling better.

Have a great day everyone, will check back later.Janice

• eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies,

Our weather was not bad yesterday but it might get rough late today and tonight. Sun is out and is heating up which is not good.

Doing house cleaning and laundry. Don't know about you but the older I get the more I dislike cleaning house!!! Just saying!!!

Stay safe.

Nancy