July 16-30

Options
12346»

Replies

• Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday to each of you!! B)

Today and tomorrow - let's all finish with 100% green. Can each of us do that? YES we can!! :p

green = 26*/31
    Goal = 26/31 Yea! I did it!!
    red = 03

Streak = 4
    Streak goal =10

I am finally getting my hair cut today. Just too much hair for hot Kansas.

I hope each of you have a great day!

• ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Green 30/31 days
  • bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    today was green,
    goal met 28/27
    Green streak- 14 days.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins. ... lol, fake eyelashes to the gym? Whaaaaat? Here's my recent 'huh?'gym moment- I was next to the free weight area and this woman walks in, barefoot carrying this baton. She proceeds to do this very odd combo of Broadway dance, baton twirling, seductive routine literally 12 inches in front of me. I have nowhere to look but at her (I'm seated at a pec fly machine). No one else seems to notice so this just strikes me as even funnier. I kept looking around bc I swear there's a hidden camera recording it all for a show! I still have no idea what it was!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 29
    Green: Yes
    Total 22/25
  • jenthibert
    jenthibert Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    25/25 Green so goal was met! Whew, cut it close! July 20

Thanks for the support everyone! You're all the best!
  • jenthibert
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    No one else seems to notice so this just strikes me as even funnier. I kept looking around bc I swear there's a hidden camera recording it all for a show! I still have no idea what it was!

This is hilarious @bbinoa!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-30
    Goal: 26/27

I did a light run today.

I love the stories about the sights at the gym. I literally burst out laughing with the lady and that baton. Hilarious! I think I got more tickled at @bbinoa looking around trying to find someone else who thought it was strange. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. That's something I would do.
  • ATHLegal
    Options
    Green all month
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    JULY 30
    Total 23/25
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to start a new month as last night was a disaster. I even ate food that is not Paleo. I suffered for it terribly this morning with tremendous pain. You would think I would have already learned my lesson, but not last night.

I did make green but only "by the hair on my chinny chin chin". :o I was Chevy green.

Goal = 26/31
    green = 27*/31
    red = 03

@R_Queenie I am so very thankful that you set up this challenge for each of us. It has been a great motivator for me. Thank you for all of your hard work!
    I am hopeful you will continue with an August challenge.

• bbinoa
    bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    going out with a big ol' red to end the month! But it was oh so good. Wine, some very yummy greek food (lots of olives, feta, olive oil) and creme brulee. Mmmm. Celebrating our "we met 3 yrs ago today-iversary".
    Monthly total was 28/27.

Getting back on track tomorrow and assuming I can roll myself out of bed going for a run :)

• jenthibert
    Options
    Ending July as Chevy green. 27 over. July was great! Hit my goals and got lots of miles on my feet, lol...

Since the other day was a bust and one of our group wasn't able to go I'm hauling my butt out of bed to walk 14 miles in the morning. Then my niece's play and then a nap by the lake. Yeah baby... Might even squeeze in some time in the kayak. I love summer in Maine!

My dog, a chocolate lab, was just standing on the side table next to the couch staring at my son eating his ice cream. I know how the poor thing feels but I wish he wasn't standing on my table.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    7-31
    Goal: 27/27 - Yay!

I did some strength training today.

@tatho2014 Congrats on a green month!
    @Rebamae You're on your way to getting back on track!
    @bbinoa Happy 3rd We Met Anniversary! I'm sure you'll get that run in tomorrow.
    @jenthibert That's great you met your goals for the month! You rock! Your agenda for tomorrow sounds so relaxing. May you enjoy every minute of it. Tell your dog to get off that table. Ha, ha, ha, ha. I can understand the drooling over the ice cream though. :)
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    • July 23 - Green
    • July 24 - Green
    • July 25 - Red - Anniversary date and also out of town picking up kids at the airport. I actually thought I'd go red the day before as we were at a ballgame with our sons and then eating Chicago style pizza, but managed to stay green that day, so I didn't worry any about this day.
    • July 26 - Green
    • July 27 - Green
    • July 28 - Green
    • July 29 - Green
    • July 30 - Green
    • July 31 - Green

Hit my target of 30 green days for July.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    bbinoa wrote: »
    today was green,
    goal met 28/27
    Green streak- 14 days.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins. ... lol, fake eyelashes to the gym? Whaaaaat? Here's my recent 'huh?'gym moment- I was next to the free weight area and this woman walks in, barefoot carrying this baton. She proceeds to do this very odd combo of Broadway dance, baton twirling, seductive routine literally 12 inches in front of me. I have nowhere to look but at her (I'm seated at a pec fly machine). No one else seems to notice so this just strikes me as even funnier. I kept looking around bc I swear there's a hidden camera recording it all for a show! I still have no idea what it was!

That is too funny. My son identified false eyelash girl as "Oh, she's a cheerleader." as if that totally explained it all.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »
    Green all month

Way to go!!!!!!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    jenthibert wrote: »
    Ending July as Chevy green. 27 over. July was great! Hit my goals and got lots of miles on my feet, lol...

Since the other day was a bust and one of our group wasn't able to go I'm hauling my butt out of bed to walk 14 miles in the morning. Then my niece's play and then a nap by the lake. Yeah baby... Might even squeeze in some time in the kayak. I love summer in Maine!

My dog, a chocolate lab, was just standing on the side table next to the couch staring at my son eating his ice cream. I know how the poor thing feels but I wish he wasn't standing on my table.

My dog is a black lab, who watched my son eat the ice cream and put the bowl in the sink. She then dragged my kitchen stool to the sink, stood on it and put her head in the sink to lick the bowl. I was laughing so hard that I didn't even try to stop her.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    Options
    July 30 & 31 - green
    30/25

Streak is 29.

Great work this month, everyone!!
  • ATHLegal
    Options
    tatho2014 wrote: »
    Green all month