Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduce Yourself!

2»

Replies

• AradiaStone
    AradiaStone Posts: 132 Member
    Hi everyone. While I can't say that I love Jillian like all of you, I do respect her work. She drives me crazy :angry: but no doubt gets the results your looking for in a short period of time. So I guess it's a love/hate thing I have for her. I tried JM before but didn't finish the dvd due to an injury. So I'm back trying to complete it this time. My goal isn't so much to lose weight but to tone up. I'm almost at my goal weight YAAAAAAAAAAAAY. So toning up will be the final piece of the leaner me.

When I first started MFP my weight was around 158. I'm at 128.8 now. My goal weight is/was 127...so I thought. I still have this enormous gut that I must get down. My stomach is definitely my problem area. It doesn't have to be flat, just flattish....lol.

Here's to wishing us all good luck on our journey with Jillian. Yay! Stay pumped and motivated.

Welcome!! and a HUGE congrats are darn near making your goal :) I so understand the gut thing. I also have this problem and it is also my concern more than weight. Its the hardest to lose :( I am so glad that you are trying jillian again!! Good Luck :)