Week 1 - August 3 through August 7.

Options
2»

Replies

• m_puppy
    m_puppy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am going to do day 6 & 7 together right now. Skipping the cool down of the first one. I need to catch up. I took a couple of days off from exercise. I know, terrible. Just wasn't having a great week.
  • m_puppy
    Options
    Ok so that wasn't true. I decided to day 3 & 4 together. They were both short so that worked out ok. Tomorrow I will do 5 & 6 and so on until I can catch up. I have 2 days a week that it's nearly impossible for me to hit the mat and then a 3rd day when I do a class. So I'll have to come up with something that works a little better with my schedule. Maybe doubling up on some days and not others... or maybe all days.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    August 7 - I didn't do my Yoga this morning. My abs are a bit sore and I went to see Bonnie Raitt and James Taylor at Fenway last night. OMG!!! So awesome. It was a beautiful night. They were excellent. I didn't drink last night, so at least I'm not hungover, but we did walk from the Pru to Fenway, so I got my exercise in. Recouping today. I will probably do the video tonight before bed. kvg3ftz5ki3k.jpg
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    I really recommend being prepared for Day 7, I wouldn't double up that one either. I was stunned how hard it was, she moved a lot faster and really worked the whole body. I loved it, but had sweat dripping off of me half way through, so be ready for it.

But the soreness I have today feels really good, like I know I did something great for my body and muscles that I haven't used in a decade ache. I like that!

@slimzandra well sounds like you had an awesome night, looks like you were really close too.
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Yup we had awesome seats. So Fun.

I just remembered why I hate doing Yoga at night. I just finished Day 7.

Did I mention I have a 13 year old son? Love him to pieces, but he can be.. a 13 year old boy..
    Here's my yoga "relaxation"
    "Tom, Stop it", "Tom Go to your room while I do this." "Tom, stop." "Wait for a minute, I just need 20 minutes." "Tom, Not funny." "Come on, cut it out." "Stop it already, when I'm done I'm going to beat you senseless" Tom, Knock it off!"

He watches a show called Family Guy and he kept coming in to where I was on my mat saying "giggidy" "giggidy", "giggidy".

There was way to much downward dog! For several reasons. I had to keep position on my knees, cat pose to do most of all the routine. Other than my son there's another reason I would rather do yoga early in the am before I eat and anyone is up for the day.

I had just eaten dinner and my stomach wasn't handling the downward dog either!
    I had to pause it a couple of times just to stand up.

I felt pretty dizzy tonight too.. Oh well. At least I did something and did my own modified routine for 30 minutes. Some days are better than others. On the upside! It's the weekend! Hoot.
  • m_puppy
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on Day 7. I'll tackle that on its own tomorrow. I'm unsure I'll be able to do day 5 & 6 together if one of them is abs! Going to check it out in a minute when the house is empty.
  • m_puppy
    Options
    So this ended in me crying over how overwhelmed I am right now. I wanted so badly to make it through two sessions but I never went more than 5 minutes without being interrupted. I made it through day 5 and halfway through day 6 before I threw in the towel. I went in the bedroom, sobbed and then arose as megabitch. Looks like I've gotten used to have relaxing, uninterrupted yoga time and when that's taken away, watch out world.