Jokersurv
Jokersurv Posts: 75 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
my starting weight was 234 down to 232

Replies

• dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 202 and I'm down to 198. :)
  • Rach_B_81
    Rach_B_81 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I went up .2 :( hope my hard work this week shows next! :D
  • i4gv777
    i4gv777 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 260. At weigh in this morning I was 259. WooHoo! I met my goal. Due to previous weightloss/weightgain, I'm taking it super slow this time!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started at 207. This morning I weighed in at 203.8. I have been very strict with my eating (I have had 200+ call left over each day). The only exercise I have been doing is walking anywhere from 1 to 3 miles a day.
  • MicheleStitches
    MicheleStitches Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    146 down to 144...although I'm thinking that number may fluctuate back up a little. Today is the first day I've hit 144. Usually it goes down to a new number then back up a little before it settles back down. Oh well, I'll take it! :p
  • jjacks1986
    jjacks1986 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    so happy to see 77.5kgs!!!! I have been stuck eight around 80kgs for aaaages! seems like I have broken the plateau! :D
  • Hthfamily
    Hthfamily Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 257.2 down to 256. Not as good as I would like but I know stress is the problem. I'm trying to change my eating habits a little at a time so hopefully next week will be better.
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Rach_B_81 wrote: »
    I went up .2 :( hope my hard work this week shows next! :D

Has happened to me. It sucks but I like your attitude . Good luck next week, if you keep with your plan it will work!
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds, yippie. Walked everyday. Check. 2 run walks done and I will get the last one in today. Thighs aren't too sore yippie.
  • cherries12345
    cherries12345 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Down .9, but that could be because I am using the moving average weight from Happy Scale. I am feeling pretty bloated and big right now. Here's to hoping I didn't actually gain.
  • Pmckinzie
    Pmckinzie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Start 216lb down to 214lb. Yeah!
  • busymomma7
    busymomma7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was 143 when I signed in in July and now I'm 141.... But I was 140 a few days ago. Hopefully, next week is more positive.
  • zahpay88
    zahpay88 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    SW: 136.2
    CW: 136.6
    I've had a lot of high sodium days, and days where I went over my calorie goal by a couple hundred calories. I was fully expecting this, but to actually see it, compared to my SW, is a wake-up call for me. I need to get back on track, and I will. I won't blame water weight this time.
  • Crua7
    Crua7 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting 248 now 245, I'll take it :-) . My goal is to take a multi vitamin everyday this week.
  • WWnot
    WWnot Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    SW: 158
    CW: 160.4
    Way too much sodium this week in my diet; i'm finding as i get older, my body reacts very quickly and badly to sodium. I'm spending my day drinking water and know that this will pass very quickly. I'll be much more mindful going forward. So very thirsty today...
  • dontgiveup2319
    dontgiveup2319 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    WWnot wrote: »
    SW: 158
    CW: 160.4
    Way too much sodium this week in my diet; i'm finding as i get older, my body reacts very quickly and badly to sodium. I'm spending my day drinking water and know that this will pass very quickly. I'll be much more mindful going forward. So very thirsty today...

What does our body do with too much sodium? I don't think I know? :/
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    179.7 to 177.5
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    185.4 to 181.8
    Was getting scared there for a minute. I started exercising before the challenge and the scale would not move!! Finally something!!!
  • danielaica
    danielaica Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately no change for me this week, but hoping I'll shed a few lbs on next weigh in.
    Congrats everyone on their progress and keep it up! :wink:
  • WicklowWanderer
    WicklowWanderer Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've been working a couple scales since starting of the challenge- a brand new digital Fitbit Aria at home and a medical scales in the gym- slight variance in readings but think I may be on the right track now. This journey started for me July 17th at 176.5 lbs, around 174/175 lbs starting the August challenge and apparently 171 lbs now. Will know for sure tomorrow when I compare to the gym scale! Pretty happy with this, I want to go slow :)