what did you do for your body today?

Options

Replies

• amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I visited my mom today who is 2 hrs away, and had zero time to exercise. What I did do though was instead of walking, I ran my mom's pig around her property! :) She is a pretty goofy pig and likes to play "tag". Haha... I did this for about 15 min and was winded so that's better than nothing.
  • nicolemwerman
    nicolemwerman Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    55 minutes cardio &15 minutes weights at the gym today:))
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Went swimming and pilates...modified version of course. Still need to build up my strength.
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    16 mile bike ride today (my primary job is on break this week) and then rode another 3 going to and from my part-time evening job. Lots of stretching too, for recovery!
  • Sheretaw
    Sheretaw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2.5 run on treadmill!
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    3mph for 50 minutes on treadmill this morning. Planning a 3km walk again at lunch
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    I went out with my shepherd on my 2 mile loop for a jog, and for the first time EVER I actually kept a constant pace and did the whole 2 miles in 27 minutes!! That is HUGE for me. I am so sososososo pumped that maybe one day I could do a 5k. :D
  • Sheretaw
    Options
    btcowboy wrote: »
    3mph for 50 minutes on treadmill this morning. Planning a 3km walk again at lunch

DO it man!!!!
  • Sheretaw
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I went out with my shepherd on my 2 mile loop for a jog, and for the first time EVER I actually kept a constant pace and did the whole 2 miles in 27 minutes!! That is HUGE for me. I am so sososososo pumped that maybe one day I could do a 5k. :D

You will definitely be able to do a 5k soon. keep up the great work!

• change_4life
    change_4life Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Did 4 miles on the elliptical this morning before work.
  • CowboySar
    Options
    RetaRoo65 wrote: »

DO it man!!!!

So I did go for my lunch walk, I didn't do 3km I did 5km instead I'm about 45 minutes. On top of my 50 minutes on the treadmill today I am pretty happy with myself. Think I will keep this up, may change mornings to half hour cardio, 45 mins weights and then a 5 km walk at lunch.
  • Sheretaw
    edited August 2015
    Options

DO it man!!!!

So I did go for my lunch walk, I didn't do 3km I did 5km instead I'm about 45 minutes. On top of my 50 minutes on the treadmill today I am pretty happy with myself. Think I will keep this up, may change mornings to half hour cardio, 45 mins weights and then a 5 km walk at lunch.

whoop whoop!!
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Went to a high intensity class. Usually an hour but their was a "sub" and he only had 30 minutes. Boy did he use that time wisely. Killer trainer, was planning on swimming after. But the way he worked the class out I was sure to drown.
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    4 miles walking at 3 mph and then cycling for 10 miles in 25 min....burned fab cal today...feeling elated...covered some of the loss from yesterday...
  • amalik3511
    amalik3511 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    Went to a high intensity class. Usually an hour but their was a "sub" and he only had 30 minutes. Boy did he use that time wisely. Killer trainer, was planning on swimming after. But the way he worked the class out I was sure to drown.

cool...it does feel amazing to see the sweaty self after the workout, doesn't it? Keep up the work..
  • amsdragonfly
    Options

You will definitely be able to do a 5k soon. keep up the great work!
    I hope so!! Thank you!!!
  • JaiDessaT
    JaiDessaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    2.5 mile walk with my son in the stroller. Can't wait for Autumn, this heat is killer.
  • amsdragonfly
    Options
    Jogged with my dog for the second day in a row for 2 miles. Tomorrow being Saturday, I'm going to take a day off from jogging since my thighs really really hurt. Feel the burn, right? :P
  • CowboySar
    Options
    Well my original plan was 5 days a week work out and weekends off. Now that would mean a workout today. However I had a fitness assessment with a personal trainer today and it was a mini workout. So today I he 10 minutes 5% at 3 mph on treadmill, some strength testing with weights, and some sit ups.
  • silverdwillow
    silverdwillow Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went for a 1.5 mile run before work and then took a 4 mile walk when I got home. Starting to feel it today but I'm going to try to do the same thing today besides not working. I liked how I split it up and didn't feel completely exhausted after. And running in the morning helps me feel more awake during the day it seems.