• Spk1117
    Spk1117 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone start today? Today was my day 1
  • Spk1117
    Spk1117 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Abowman806 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Aimee :smile: i have 2 beautiful girls - a year and a half & a 4 month old. I was working out and getting healthy before my 1st (i blame that for the pregnancy ;) haha). I only gained 35 lbs the 1st time, lost it in 2 weeks; gained 40 the 2nd time, lost only 15 lbs. A friend of mine recommended 21 day challenge, today is the first day. I just completed the total body cardio fix and feel exhausted and amazing lol.

Hopefully my girls will let me do the exercises in peace daily! :smiley:

Today is my first day also
  • Noleinfla
    Noleinfla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm on day 8 today and down 2 pounds and 4.5 inches! Yay!! I've decided to double with Piyo in the morning and 21 Day at night but use Autumn's meal plan. I just gave birth to our second child 7 weeks ago, so ready to kick ALL my baby weight and then some! Look forward to hearing everyone's stories and successes!!
  • FitnSassy
    FitnSassy Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Cynthia and I've been reading about 21 day fix and binge watching youtube videos for a few days. I've tried so many things, but I'm thinking this might be the missing link. I need something new. I'm trying to decide if I should just purchase the 21 day fix essential pack and add on the super sample Shakeology to see if I like it, or purchase the more expensive challenge pack. I've really never liked working out at home and using DVDs, and I don't think I'll be using the on demand feature so early in the program. Plus, their on demand is pretty expensive to continue after the 30-day trial period. What did you guys purchase first? Do you find it to be very time consuming to figure out meals each day? I found a template on Google docs to help. Did you sign up as a coach to get the discount?
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Noleinfla and @FitnSassy! Glad to have more members.

@FitnSassy I know a lot of people here bought the program, but I didn't. I'm not a BB Coach nor am I affiliated with them in any way. I just love their workout programs. I have all the workouts from 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme, though. I used a Do-It-Yourself version of the containers after I found the measurements online and it works just fine. I still weigh my food with a scale though to make sure I'm getting enough calories because when I first started I was afraid to fully fill the containers since they weren't the official 21 Day Fix ones and I was only getting like 1000 calories per day. I didn't do the Shakeology because I've tried it before and I don't think it's anything special. It's overpriced. If you can afford it and you like it, then do you; however, a good Shakeology dupe is Vega All-In-One Nutritional Shake. Garden of Life Raw Meal/Raw Fit are two more, but I think they taste gritty and don't blend as well as Vega does.

The program works for me. I started it at 132 pounds and now I'm 121.2; I have all my stats for both rounds in the results thread. I stopped doing the meal plan my second round of 21 Day Fix because I go running a lot and I started getting worn out because I needed more calories. I still follow the basic principles of the eating plan though. It really got me to start eating more vegetables which is great because I know I was slacking when it came to that. It wasn't too time consuming to plan meals and because of the program I started cooking more and trying new combinations. There are tons of meal plan ideas on Pinterest if you feel like you can't get into the groove.

The workouts are great and since it's something new every day, it helped me to not get bored. I'm not sure if that's why you don't like at home workouts. For the extra workouts, I will say that I liked being able to switch out Lower Body Fix with Barre Legs and Pilates with Flat Ab Fix. I just got brave enough to try Plyo Fix too and I loved that because it's challenging. I would say if you know you get bored easily, get the pack that has Barre Legs and Flat Ab Fix because those workouts are great. Especially Barre Legs because it's different. My leg muscles were like "Whaaaat? This is new!" Don't get the Plyo Fix if you have bad knees because it's intense.

I'm going to add you. Please feel free to message me at any time if you have questions about the program. I love supporting people on MFP!

I was going to start a Round 3 of 21 Day Fix yesterday but I decided to move onto 21 Day Fix Extreme. 21DF Extreme is no joke. I have to give it a week, but I feel like I like 21 Day Fix more. I also started Cize yesterday because I feel like I need extra cardio for my goals and I just love everything that Shaun T does. Anybody else here doing Cize?
  • thistimereally
    thistimereally Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I hope this group is still going. It's day 1 for me and its been going well so far. Total body Cardio was no joke but I finished. I feel like I'm getting more than enough food which leads me to a question: I'm in the 1500 - 1700 calorie bracket. My calorie target is 1530. Will I gain weight being on the lower end of the bracket?
  • fitmom052615
    fitmom052615 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am starting the 21 day fix tomorrow! I'm also doing C25K. I'll do my best with the nutrition but honestly I've tried twice before and I give up within the first two days :(
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Last week was a crazy week for me, so I'm jumping back in this week and pushing on. DH said to me "So it takes you 42 days instead of 21, at least you're trying". Definitely helped me get back in the swing of things.
  • tinabsays
    tinabsays Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm Tina. From Sydney, Australia and am starting the 21 day fix extreme tomorrow ( 5th October). It would be great to know who else is starting... iM going to be on the countdown to competition plan.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina!
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Lieren and I am on day 7 of the 21 day fix. I have a cat called Nermal and she is a diva. I like gaming, reading, craft and hanging with friends.
  • jerzeygirl619
    jerzeygirl619 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm Sarah. I'm 34 years old and live in beautiful Kentucky. I have yo-yo dieted off and on my entire adult life. I had a a complete hysterectomy a few years ago and menopause weight gain is a pain in the tush!!! I quit smoking about 2 1/2 years ago and gained an additional 30 pounds.

I live to eat. I love food. I think its the greatest thing ever :). I eat pretty healthy I just struggle with portion control. I am hoping this program can get me on track with how much to eat.

I just ordered my program and it should be here in the next few days.

As of now, I am 5'9 and 252 pounds. My ultimate goal is to be toned and healthy. I don't want to be skinny. My body finds its happy place somewhere between 160-175.

Any support and or tips would be greatly appreciated. Please add me as a friend if you want to help me along my journey.

Sarah
  • sonybalony
    sonybalony Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

My name is Sonia, I am 45 years old, 65 inches tall (I SWEAR I have shrunk over the last couple years!) I weigh 250.

I just went shopping for some basic foods and am starting my 21 day fix plan tomorrow.

I work as an IT coordinator... So basically I sit on my hiney most of the day, and have a 2 hour commute.

I received a Garmin VivoSmart HR for Christmas and have been pretty happy with its features and "dummyproof-ness".

I really like how my body feels and looks at about 175 so that is my long tern goal. My mini-goals are 25 pounds at a time.

Good Luck to all!

Sonia
  • KatieWins2016
    KatieWins2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! I'm also doing the 21 day fix, and I"m wondering how you log your workouts on MFP?