Walker Horde Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Here is a nifty video we could offer the living. It's called Zombie Training.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGoGS-orlQ
    >:)
    Here is a nifty video we could offer the living. It's called Zombie Training.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGGoGS-orlQ
    That looks rough but I love the concept

Yes. Let's do it!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    We'll try it as well. Our two chaos cards can be Living Attack and Living Shot. Lol. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_13
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    RUN LITTLE ZOMBIES RUN!!!! YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME!!!!
  • luckygohappy
    luckygohappy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »

LET'S GET HER!!!!!!!

• DavidThrash
    DavidThrash Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    can you add me on the hord...I just crawled out the bricks!!! lol
  • tj1376
    Options

Sorry to see you turn man!!! Promise not to make you live that way long.

• Cindyinpg
    Options

Sorry to see you turn man!!! Promise not to make you live that way long.
    Lol!

• ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options

LET'S GET HER!!!!!!!

When she least expects it. ......

How do you all like my new profile picture? lol
  • fatladysings13
    fatladysings13 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry I completely missed the deadline for posting my results for last week - crazy stuff going on in the land of the living...

Can I still eat more brains?
  • tj1376
    Options
    Hahaha!!! Didn't get me this week!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Sorry I completely missed the deadline for posting my results for last week - crazy stuff going on in the land of the living...

Can I still eat more brains?
    Zombies can always come back if they reanimate. :smile:

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    Team Teens did best this week. They started with one player and ended with one, maybe even two. Lol.

First Responders also had a strong showing with only one player Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Teachers lost 3 of their 5 players to Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Zombies were the hardest hit. There are only 3 still shambling that we know of. All others are Missing and Presumed Rotted.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    Wow. This challenge really is an apocalypse! (I foresee a better turn out for TWD Season 6 though!)

Congratulations tj1376. You're keeping the Teen group alive! Rock on!

But watch out livingones. I have now finished zombie training and plan to gnaw your BRAinZZZZ!! :s
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Challenge posted. Bit late, sorry. Slowly shambling today. :tongue: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_16
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    This week, teens stayed stable at 2 players. First Responders lost 1 to the Horde. Teachers lost 1 to Missing and Presumed Eaten. Zombies also stayed stable, losing one to Missing and Presumed Rotted, but gaining a fresh member.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Here's the new challenge. If you're a zombie you do NOT have to do the Richard Simmons video (unless you want to). Anyone can choose any Walking Dead character this week. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_18
  • ToughHippieChick
    Options
    Hello my fellow horde and everyone!
    I'm afraid I'll be rotting away. I'm preparing for a huge trip out of town and won't be returned in time to finish up the challenge with any success. It's difficult to keep up with team challenges while out of town, so I'll be concentrating on tracking calories.

I was a good person, and a terrible walker.
    I would prefer one of the teachers or teens be the one to shoot me in the brain stem. Teachers: I was once one of you. Teens: you will need to toughen up to beat the rest of my horde.

Everyone: I wish you the best in the remainder of this challenge. I hope to be back in time to join TWD challenge.

I'm just a status feed or friend request away. See you all on the dark side!
    THC
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    I'm afraid I'll be rotting away. I'm preparing for a huge trip out of town and won't be returned in time to finish up the challenge with any success. It's difficult to keep up with team challenges while out of town, so I'll be concentrating on tracking calories.

I would prefer one of the teachers or teens be the one to shoot me in the brain stem. Teachers: I was once one of you. Teens: you will need to toughen up to beat the rest of my horde.

Everyone: I wish you the best in the remainder of this challenge. I hope to be back in time to join TWD challenge.

THC
    Ok. We'll look forward to seeing you on the 11th.
  • tj1376
    Options

THC
    I think I can get off my phone long enough to kill you. It's the right thing to do!!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Looks like another winning week for the Teens whose 2 members survived. Teachers are obliviated and First Responders are down to 3. Zombies are at 4. New weekly challenge will be posted tonight. And watch for info on where to sign up for the new Walking Dead Challenge. I'll probably have it up tonight or tomorrow am. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly