Starting again, looking for accountability buddies!

Options
sunnyjem
sunnyjem Posts: 7 Member
So I'm back here again trying to finally achieve my goal of losing the last 6kgs (13lbs) and want friends to keep each other accountable! With work I find it hard to eat healthy and do any exercise. If you want someone to help keep you motivated on your journey then add me :)

Replies

• sapirdov
    sapirdov Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I sent you a request ;)
  • ccarlst
    ccarlst Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I also sent you one! :)
  • amyjeanw84
    amyjeanw84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am back to myfitness pal as well and need to lose 19 lbs. I also need accountability friends!
  • Jamie_G77
    Jamie_G77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for some accountability friends. B) I don't really have a weight to achieve as I'm looking to tone, tighten, and strengthen. Not sure what that will look like on the scale when I'm done.
  • targioffredi
    targioffredi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need to find motivated people. I eat pretty well just exercising every day has been difficult!
  • stiglich2002
    stiglich2002 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! Need to get rid of last 10 lbs and I need someone to hold me accountable for calorie intake. Exercising is not the problem, love it!
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love exercising, cardio and strength training, but I don't have a eating routine. There are days when I don't eat at all. Really need help with a schedule and balance diet.
  • jushin8
    jushin8 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more and more AMAZING ladies to help motivate one another!!! I have really stopped caring about the scale and started to look at my actual physique! I hope we can encourage one another!!!!
  • rainah84
    Options
    Going for measurements at the gym today, soo nerve wrecking. My goal is 15%Body Fat (right now I'm 18.5%). I would like to be lean toned for Bikini Bodybuilding. My body hasn't been back on track since I had my son. Have my fingers crossed!
  • RGemuenden
    RGemuenden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of accountability buddies as well! Between work and other obligations I have a difficult time making it to the gym. Eating isn't too much of an issue for me, it's setting aside some time to tone up! My goals is to shed my
    last 5ish pounds and just improve my physique and health overall. [: Feel free to add me and say hello!
  • rainah84
    Options
    Making time to tone up is very difficult!! Btw- U have a gorgeous complexion. I didn't make my body fat goal, but still determined. A bit differcult with a romantic husband that caters excellent food that is hard to resist. I need to shed my 4ibs and I'll b thrilled.
  • Kbrum51486
    Kbrum51486 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A few days since the last post in this group, but I am all on board looking for an accountability buddy. I'm currently in marathon training (which you would think would greatly help me lose weight, but no) and need to keep better track of my food intake. Looking to start with a weight loss of 10-15lbs just to feel good again. Currently 163, 5'6".
  • raxelita
    raxelita Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Need to lose maybe 5-7lbs and keep building muscle. Have decided to give up drinking for september to give this a boost.
  • juliesilklashes
    Options
    I don't mind acquiring some fitness buddies on my journey to that perfect health and body, too :p Feel free to add me :wink:
  • crystalstraits1076
    Options
    Just added a few of you, but I just got back on track September first. Currently 149 pounds and aiming for135. Waking/running almost daily.
  • danniellealyssag
    Options
    I'm starting again in the morning! 16lb to lose. Sending some requests so I can stay in check! The last little bit is so frustrating! Going to start 30 day shred to get me back into exercise!
  • shawntae73
    shawntae73 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 10 pounds I've been trying to lose off and on for a year! I could REALLY use motivation and accountability. I would love to add you guys!
  • kimconc
    kimconc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! I've added some of you
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'd love more accountabilibuddies too ☺️ I'm 5'7, 144lbs and I just made a goal to love 10lbs by my 30th birthday in November. I exercise 5-6 days a week and I eat healthy for the most part, but sometimes I overdo it! My diary is open too. Feel free to add
  • AdriennCs
    AdriennCs Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me too :) if I haven't already :) I need to lose the last kg or so and also serious tone up is required :) Just need some friends to cheer each other on :)