Starting again, looking for accountability buddies!

Options

Replies

• Happydancer99
    Happydancer99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone on this group, please add me. Losing 15 pounds and training for a half marathon/triathlon
  • ymejor
    ymejor Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :) I am on daily and working on losing and exercising/being active.
  • fi_b
    fi_b Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yay! So glad to find this group. I am 5 ft 5 136 lbs and my goal for now is 10 lbs and I have just started getting into more intense weight lifting. I would love me some fitness buddies! ^^;

I'm always looking for more fitness buddies! And making sure I'm eating to give my body the right fuel for the job :) Feel free to add me!
  • stormytea
    stormytea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm sending a request - I am in the same boat, I have about 10 lbs more to go.
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I will be sending you a friend request as well. I have pretty much have 10 more pounds to go. I'm starting to look into carb cycling. It seems to fit my 12 hour 3 / 4 days shifts. Low carb on my work days, and medium to high carbs on my off-work/running days!
  • NutritionHealth4Life
    Options
    I also would like accountability friends. Going to Chicago this weekend and could use some people to check in with?
  • aleisagpearce448
    aleisagpearce448 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm currently trying to loose the last 7kg. I used to love exercise but with some health complications over the past year I have had to scale it back dramatically, add to that working an extra job and I struggle to prepare healthy meals in the small amount of spare time I have!!! I'm getting married in less than 6 months so i really need to focus :)
  • HellomynameisMOM
    HellomynameisMOM Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am starting over today after seeing my weight creep up to where my clothes feel awful and that's a terrible way to start every day. I am 5'4, 134 and have 5-10 pounds I aim to lose. Please add me!
  • jumpthemoon
    jumpthemoon Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    It's that last 5 pounds for me that I need to lose. UGH! Count me in!
  • Lfrank1955
    Lfrank1955 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need the buddy system to keep me motivated!
  • Joinha
    Joinha Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I could also use some accountability! I've gained 20 lbs in the last year and a half! Crazy it seems but it happened--- getting married next August so I gotta get back at it! I'm 5'3 and 148 lbs
  • TheGetFitGal
    TheGetFitGal Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I want to lose exactly the same 6kgs! I have started since 7th Oct '15 and have started walking every morning and eating 1200 calories per day.So anyone else here with same goals pls add me
  • garupo
    garupo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am somewhere between 5'2 and 5'3 and want to lose some weigh that I put on in the last year and a half. I am 25 yo and weigh 120lbs, and my goal is 110 lbs or 50.5kg. It has been difficult lately to stay within my calorie goals, and I would like to have an accountability and motivation buddy. If anyone is seeking someone please add me! I would like to help motivate and keep accountable, since often we do it better for others than for ourselves ;)
  • bonniertomeoni
    bonniertomeoni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Joinha wrote: »
    I could also use some accountability! I've gained 20 lbs in the last year and a half! Crazy it seems but it happened--- getting married next August so I gotta get back at it! I'm 5'3 and 148 lbs

• bonniertomeoni
    bonniertomeoni Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too, I have gained 15 lbs in the last year!! I did get married 2 years ago, and he is an amazing cook, but REALLY?? Anyways, I am paying attention to what I eat, and exercising. Want to try it together ??
  • ashockofpink
    ashockofpink Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Woo! Accountability friends are the best :P About to add you :)
  • Auburn1995
    Auburn1995 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please add me for accountability!
  • odettedutkiewicz
    odettedutkiewicz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    ☆ Hey All ☆ I started today and would love an accountability partner too! I'm 23years old and looking to lose 5kgs through minimizing my daily calorie intake (I'm allowed 1200c a day) and a bit of exercise. If anyone is in a similar position to me, please hit me with an invite and let's motivate each other! Thank you o:)
  • Jessiekp0406
    Jessiekp0406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! I could use an accountability buddy!! I want to lose 5lbs by the end of the year.
  • bunnydawson
    bunnydawson Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again as well and would love some accountability buddies too! :) Have lost 28kgs over the last decade, regained 8kgs, wanting to lose 10kg more :)