Today, I...

Options

Replies

• Micheller1210
    Micheller1210 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Today i woke up feeling like crap, I fell off this weight losing wagon once again. Its been a rough few months but i haven't given up. I didn't get not the scale this morning because i was a afraid. I am going shopping today and make sure i have everything i need so i can start tomorrow on the right track. I promised myself that i will weigh in tomorrow morning and get back to the that frame of mind that i was in a few weeks ago. I worked too hard to get to where i am.
    You will do it, I felt the same way, except I didn't get back on the scale, and my pants that I got into I still can, just need to tighten up on my eating choices. ....and continue forward forget how busy last month was or last week's birthday party. You've made progress and that in itself is NSV As well a shopping and prepping I see NS V!
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Today I walked 5 km for the first time.
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    genene111 wrote: »
    Today I will attempt to cook a spaghetti squash

How did it go? I love spaghetti squash :)
  • genene111
    genene111 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »

Loved it!!! I only bought a very small one for my family to try but everyone loved it so it's going to have to be a bigger one next time:):):)
    What do you put on yours:)?
  • genene111
    Options
    shylady76 wrote: »
    Today I walked 5 km for the first time.

Wooohoooo!!!! That is an excellent accomplishment!! Well done you
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Today I ran my first half. It took me 3 hours and 42 minutes to finish, but I finished!!!!!
  • genene111
    Options
    Today I ran my first half. It took me 3 hours and 42 minutes to finish, but I finished!!!!!

superstar!!!!!
    way to go!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options

superstar!!!!!
    way to go!

Tysm! I'm super sore and stiff now, but glad to be able to say I did it!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Now it's time to sign up for a real race, eh? You can do it! :)
  • genene111
    Options
    Today I finished work, had a headache, craved fast food literally drove towards the drive thru, turned around and went to my gym class.
    I feel as though a small battle has been won.
    I made it through the class , went home and made a veggie stir fry. I did good:)
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today i woke up feeling like crap, I fell off this weight losing wagon once again. Its been a rough few months but i haven't given up. I didn't get not the scale this morning because i was a afraid. I am going shopping today and make sure i have everything i need so i can start tomorrow on the right track. I promised myself that i will weigh in tomorrow morning and get back to the that frame of mind that i was in a few weeks ago. I worked too hard to get to where i am.

Today i stepped on the scale. It wasn't pretty. Up almost 10 pounds. Broke down in tear. I couldn't believe that in 2 weeks i back on so many pounds. I am hitting the restart button in my mind and today i have reset. I can do this and i will do this.
  • ACSL3
    Options
    ACSL3 wrote: »

Loved it!!! I only bought a very small one for my family to try but everyone loved it so it's going to have to be a bigger one next time:):):)
    What do you put on yours:)?

I like treating it like spaghetti for lunches to take to work. It's nice because the squash doesn't get mushy or stuck together like left over pasta can (and it's lower calorie, win-win! :wink: )

Wtg! My first half took me 4.5 hours so I think you're doing great :smiley:
  • ACSL3
    Options
    Today I manged to have Chinese food for dinner and stay within my calorie goal :blush:
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Today i managed to start the scale moving in the right direction again. Going to keep the focus on reaching my goal.
  • genene111
    Options
    Today I.... Will fit everything in... good grief today...
  • sfinsc
    sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Today i managed to start the scale moving in the right direction again. Going to keep the focus on reaching my goal.

Awesome!!!!! High five!!!!
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Today I have a second interview at the fitness center in town! If I get the job, it will give me extra time on my feet and a free gym membership (I REALLY want to go to classes again - they make working out a lot more fun!)
  • countrcowgirl
    countrcowgirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time in years I did chins up - assisted ones but the first ones I have been able to do since trying to lose this weight - two sets of eight! Yay me!
  • countrcowgirl
    Options
    That is awesome great for you!

• countrcowgirl
    Options
    Today I finished work, had a headache, craved fast food literally drove towards the drive thru, turned around and went to my gym class.
    I feel as though a small battle has been won.
    I made it through the class , went home and made a veggie stir fry. I did good:)
    that is a big battle won - great for you!!!