Like Minded Lushes - October 2015

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    ♪I got a zero, ♪I got a zero, ♫that never happens,♫ that never happens, I am so surprised. I just didn't feel like having a cocktail or a glass of wine at all.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Major power outage at my husband's office so he's on his way home. I imagine that will mean we most likely will go out to lunch and there will be drinks.
    Happy weekend lushes!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    yay robin!!! awesomeness!!!

Syd, I am jealous of your afternoon, ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

So every Friday I will be training someone to take over my job....makes me sad that my F off Fridays are over :wink:

Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-0
    Thursday-2 glasses of wine
    Tonight, pizza and beer dinner, then FINALLY the haunted show we have been trying to get to for weeks.
    Tomorrow, we are heading to the city with some friends for a last get together before we move.
    Have a lovely weekend friends!!!!
    xo
  • rjadams
    Options
    Hey Lushes. I hope you all had a good weekend. I had another zero on Friday. I was extremely moderate all weekend and my Broncos won so it was a good weekend. I can't believe we are already halfway thru October and I haven't had one pumpkin ale yet. :noway: Okay so lets get thru another week. :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Nice job on the zeros Robin and Kate!
    Hope you had a great lunch Sydney!
    No zeros here but am moderating a bit!
    Have a great week lushes!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Friday-4 1/2 beers and 2 glasses of wine
    Saturday-beer/wine/beer. We had a great time with our friends!!
    Sunday-1 margarita, 1 cherry vodka/soda, 1 small glass of port
    Monday and Tuesday-0, this week. Wednesday we are going to a beer event at our fav beer bar, so obviously I shall be drinking some delicious beers!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Friday - 2 pumpkin beers, 1 cider, 2ish glasses of wine. Fell asleep watching American Horror Story. So yeah, obviously I was tired. We had tried to go to a Halloween parade, but we got there late and it was over.

Saturday - split a beer in the hot tub during naps, had a tiny glass of wine before anniversary dinner = 1. Had a dirty martini and 2 glasses of wine at dinner and stopped for another glass of wine and a champagne after. Oh and we stopped and got a bottle to drink when we got home at 11:30 because we needed more wine in the hot tub. I maybe drank 2 ounces. So I had about 6.

Sunday - had a beer at late lunch.

0 tonight, maybe a couple tomorrow (we're going to dinner and then to see Dracula), hoping for a 0 Wednesday, and then having friends from out of town Thursday but hope to moderate a little. Friday night I'm doing my birthday dinner with friends and then hot tubbing. I hope not to get too hammered. But then Eric and I are taking an almost 2 week hiatus and he's going to retest blood. Speaking of that, he ran into his doctor at our after dinner drink spot. That was awkward....

• SoCalWoman
    Options
    :laugh: at running into his doctor while out drinking. I remember running into my kids teacher at the store once... all I had was booze in the shopping cart :drinker: :blush:
    Speaking of booze, we had a great Friday afternoon lunch. Margaritas and good food. came home and had some wine but I didn't get schmarrered. Saturday I did though. I lost count. :/
    So a big 0 yesterday. Probably another tonight and maybe Tuesday? Wednesday I'm off to the beach which always means a drink or 2. But overall I'd like to moderate and get in some good exercise....drop a few on the scale.
    Have a good week lushes!
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Friday - 3 beers and wine...
    Saturday - 3 beers
    Sunday - 0
    Monday - will be 0

I plan to have all 0's until Friday! My 10 year high school reunion is this upcoming weekend! I'm also determined to go to the gym every single day this week...let's see if I can do it!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Yeah, Eric told him it was our anniversary, and his doctor was like, "So you're out celebrating then......" Ummm...yeah. Because it's 10:30pm and we're certainly not eating dinner. Funny about the teacher and the booze in the cart Syd!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 0

And we have an almost full bottle of red sitting on the counter. I really am concerned about it going bad. So I will probably have a glass before we go out to dinner tonight before seeing Dracula. :smile: Trying to keep my drinks to 4 or less tonight.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0

• rjadams
    Options
    two vodka lemonades last night. It was Monday. 'nuff said.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    I also have an open bottle of red I don't want to waste. :drinker: Maybe 1 glass tonight? Or might wait until tomorrow when I know I'll be at the beach during the day and having drinks. Decisions, decisions.
  • kblue2007
    Options
    I, 3, have an open bottle....................AND I am having Italian food for dinner....which pairs perfectly with red wine....let us see if I can be strong :wink:
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I'm going to a trampoline exercise class tonight. Should be fun and interesting!
  • kblue2007
    Options
    How was the trampoline class, Bridget???

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-BEER ME :laugh: I figure 1 flight and 1 beer
  • rjadams
    Options
    Boing Boing Bridget!!!
    I was bad last night. Drank dinner. Oh well.
  • bgrune131
    Options
    The trampoline class was fun...for the first 10 minutes, a little bit of a challenge for the rest of the class. It was a 60 minute class. While it was a lot of fun, I don't know if I'll be going back anytime soon. My entire body hurts today. Hahaha, that means it was a good workout, right?!

Monday - 0
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - will be 0!...and I'm going to the gym after work too! That'll be 3 days in a row! I'm killing it this week!