Welcome Back to MFP Brides! (please check in here)

Options
2»

Replies

• leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    SW 139.4lbs
    CW 138.4lbs
    GW 129.9lbs
    (UGW 120lbs)
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Great to see you all again!

I did cycle 1, but then life got crazy and I stepped out of cycle 2. I also pushed my wedding back a year because we bought a house instead. Couldn't afford everything all at once, so the wedding took the back seat. Just gives me more time to look kick *kitten* in my dress, right? LOL

SW: 216.2 (gained BOO!)
    Goal weight: 200
  • michellekathryn
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I was engaged in early June and our date is set for June 14th, 2014.

My stats are:

SW 175 lbs
    CW 158 lbs
    GW 145 lbs
    (UGW 120-125lbs)
  • SlimLaydayJ
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I just joined this group and I'm so happy to see some other future Brides working on a similar goal and supporting one another! :) I've gained about 40lbs in the past 3 years and I would love to feel healthier again and have more energy. We just set our wedding date for 03/29/14, so I really need to get motivated. I'm also in one of my best friends' wedding this Oct. 2013, and I'd like to have lost at least 15-20lbs by then (hopefully!). Thank you for starting this group ladies! My goal is to lose 1.5 lbs per week, so 18 lbs. by Oct. 1, 2013.

SW: 176
    GW (in 12wks): 158
    Ultimate GW: 130
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    SW 139.4lbs
    CW 137.4lbs
    GW 129.9lbs
  • Gabadab
    Gabadab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to joi this motivation challenge. I am getting married on 10.13.13 and still have 10 lbs left :(
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Been in group since January.... however, haven't been on this site for about 4 weeks.
    No excuse....

Wedding is on 9/14. Just a short bit away.
  • michiganmanda
    michiganmanda Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    AHH mine is 9/28!! My original wedding goal was 185 and right now I'm 184 but am starting to get majorly stressed out finishing up all the little details so am very worried about maintaining it. I got my first 3 zits since college finals 3 years ago... Thank goodness my face has cleared up and now I am onto stress cancer sores (maybe they will discourage stress eating?). The reason I am still doing so much last minute is that my fiance and I decided to buy our first house in July and it turns 50 next year so we had to do a few renovation projects pre move-in. Now we are in but I have everything in boxes everywhere and trying to plan a wedding at the same time...

My biggest pet peeve is when people say "oh well I'm sure you've got everything under control by now". Anyone else keep getting that? Anyway thanks so much to you ladies for helping me reach my goal! I haven't been on in a while but have been hanging onto it. I couldn't have done it without you, haven't been this thin since Junior year of high school :)