Banner Recommendations

Options

Replies

• sweetteadrinker2
    sweetteadrinker2 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    deksgrl wrote: »
    So keep the steak, or change it, you can't please everyone. I don't come here to see the banner pic and neither should anybody else.

This is true for me too. I don't really care, and wish other people didn't either. We could just put the group name up there in a nice font, color scheme, etc. (Let the graphic design types among us decide what those would be) and that would be as close as we got to all encompassing since we are all members.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options
    deksgrl wrote: »
    I think there isn't going to be any one thing people can agree on without somebody saying "I don't eat that" or "I don't do that" so therefore it isn't a representation of all of us or a representation of the group. Therefore it doesn't really matter, since it won't represent everyone no matter what you choose. So keep the steak, or change it, you can't please everyone. I don't come here to see the banner pic and neither should anybody else.

This is true for me too. I don't really care, and wish other people didn't either. We could just put the group name up there in a nice font, color scheme, etc. (Let the graphic design types among us decide what those would be) and that would be as close as we got to all encompassing since we are all members.

Well, I agree with that 100%.
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I know most people don't care and don't mind the current photo. I just don't want anyone to feel specifically excluded.
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I like the bread idea, but can we add potatoes, and maybe a pastry, Because its more than just bread!
  • KetoGirl83
    KetoGirl83 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Batlady49 wrote: »
    I like the bread idea, but can we add potatoes, and maybe a pastry, Because its more than just bread!

ROFL you forgot rice!
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I drew this a while back, trying to come up with a "jolly roger" for keto... might be worth returning to explore it...

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Cool! Put a pirate hat on the avocado.... Ha!
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Make it a full pirate avocado even better with a smug looking cowboy steak in the background lasso-ing a stick of butter

Wut.
  • monikker
    Options
    Oo oo, ok also way way in the background have Michael Jordan tongue out free thow line dunking on a bundle of pasta and bread

YES.
  • monikker
    Options
    Everyone in favor of MJ dunking on carbs say ay.

Carbs are OWNED.

Ay!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Sorry I'm being really slow to follow up with this idea. I really wanted to try to find a "universal" and generic enough representation that was also fun and made sense. I'm an over thinker. My ADD brain toiled ideas around and around and I couldn't pin one down at first, but I have created these 2 graphics that I'm working on incorporating into a banner together with the forum name too.
    What do you guys think of these?
    Also, just because I did this doesn't mean I expect the final image to be used. I won't have my feelings hurt if it's not a hit. I promise. 6n2z6uwq4tbc.jpeg
    1vhbh58my712.jpeg
    The idea behind the puzzle is that low carb and high fat go together. I originally had a funny idea of how they are best friends and saw it as one of those BFF hearts that is 2 pieces but figured they would just look like they were actually broken hearted. lol
  • monikker
    Options
    That's so cute I love the puzzle piece :)
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I like the puzzle pieces too!
  • Juliste
    Juliste Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I like the no starch/sugar banner. It's spot on. IMO the puzzle is also a great idea as I see it as a PART of the greater picture in leading a healthy lifestyle; not just weight loss. Great job!
  • KetoGirl83
    Options
    Love both images separately but will they go together? Since the banner is horizontal what about having the no-starch and a similar one go for a few staples. Kind of not-this, this-instead? And the puzzle in the middle? or is it too confusing? You'll make it great I'm sure @Sunny_Bunny_ !
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    +1 vote no carb symbol by Sunny_bunny_...Vegetarian or carnivore, I think we can agree to hate carbohydrates
  • CommandaPanda
    CommandaPanda Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    vital_ingredients_artwork-copy1.jpg
  • KetoGirl83
    Options
    vital_ingredients_artwork-copy1.jpg

I'm hungry now!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Well, here it is.
    edu0w7qxdprs.jpeg

Hopefully the dimension will work out. If not, I can adjust it.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Amazing job! Thank you so very much.

@Sunny_Bunny_ It's changed but there is a little black space on either end. Take a lookie.