Meat eating Vegetarian?- fun article

Options
http://www.precisionnutrition.com/becoming-a-vegetarian-without-giving-up-meat

Some wise words…. vegetarians/vegans have some bad PR, of their own doing, from over-doing it and acting "holier than thou" over the years…..really annoying…..and I AM a vegetarian now for many health reasons*…so it's nice to read some rational logic about adding a few whole food, fresh veggies to the diet once in a while.

We don't HAVE to do 9 cups a day like Dr Terry Wahls with MS…but Dr. Bernardi give some good rational for looking at a "Sliding Scale" for people who are still learning LCHF
+++++++++++++++

* As a short, high density Polish/Russian gurl raised on meat loaf, cabbage rolls, corn and veggies from our own small farm I never planned to be LCHF vegetarian..but it's working best for me now.

Replies

• Ceratopsy
    Ceratopsy Posts: 2,100 Member
    Options
    Great Article! Thanks.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    http://www.precisionnutrition.com/becoming-a-vegetarian-without-giving-up-meat

Some wise words…. vegetarians/vegans have some bad PR, of their own doing, from over-doing it and acting "holier than thou" over the years…..really annoying…..and I AM a vegetarian now for many health reasons*…so it's nice to read some rational logic about adding a few whole food, fresh veggies to the diet once in a while.

We don't HAVE to do 9 cups a day like Dr Terry Wahls with MS…but Dr. Bernardi give some good rational for looking at a "Sliding Scale" for people who are still learning LCHF
    +++++++++++++++

* As a short, high density Polish/Russian gurl raised on meat loaf, cabbage rolls, corn and veggies from our own small farm I never planned to be LCHF vegetarian..but it's working best for me now.

I'd be really grateful for some LCHF vegetarian meal ideas?
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    There's a vegetarian reddit keto group... And that "eatthis" website I posted the other day has settings you can do like this, and it makes meal suggestions.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,955 Member
    Options
    Good article!
    I'm certain my vegan sister would approve. :+1: