The Before/Current Photo Thread.

Options
anbrdr
anbrdr Posts: 621 Member
edited October 2015 in Social Groups
I didn't want to steal the thunder from anyone elses' progress threads, so I created this one for anyone who wants to share their current/past progress.
Post em if you wanna:

From my (The orange guy, not the green one!) heaviest (335# in June 2015) to now ( 205# on 10/11/2015).

3xrqg1xux2hg.jpg

Facial difference:

o0jm4rdi7mk2.jpg

Replies

• anbrdr
    Options
    I've found that http://www.photojoiner.net is one of the simplest ways to merge pics. No fancy features, like adding backgrounds and text, but easy to use.
  • joysie1970
    joysie1970 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!!!! It's amazing I don't see it everyday - but when I get the pics - it always stops me :)
  • anbrdr
    Options
    You are almost recognizably different; fantastic!
  • martabeerich
    martabeerich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!

• creepykbear
    creepykbear Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so awesome! I really like the android app photogrid. Easy to use, lets you add backgrounds and text.
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of you look great!
  • joysie1970
    Options
    tat2cookie what are you doing to workout? Your tummy is amazing!!!!! You look fantastic! I am not nearly that flat low in the belly but strive to get there! Hot momma!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    joysie1970 wrote: »
    tat2cookie what are you doing to workout? Your tummy is amazing!!!!! You look fantastic! I am not nearly that flat low in the belly but strive to get there! Hot momma!

I run 3+ miles 3-4x a week, and alternate weight training and punching bag 4-5x a week. I like to mix things up so I don't get board. On days that I run super hard I don't lift. On on a day I don't feel like running I might go longer on the bag. I also don't eat sugar, or artificial sweeteners or processed foods. Once in a blue moon I might indulge but I've worked really hard not to make a habit out of it again.
    I do still have quite the pouch that I keep tucked into my pants. Lol
  • sinderstorm
    sinderstorm Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    April 1, 2015
    xyc96zwud2ij.jpg

Taken 2 weeks ago- 70lbs down
    gkq6sfxuzslp.jpg

Facial before
    5skt5xu8hu47.jpg

Face last week
    fciybpz8dyqp.jpg

• anbrdr
    Options
    Very good job, everyone. Such inspiration on this board!
  • klingerman73
    klingerman73 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB EVERYONE!!!
  • kimgravitt3
    kimgravitt3 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!
  • cmchandler74
    cmchandler74 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    These are kind of weird, but like I've mentioned, I tended to avoid cameras before surgery. Last Halloween (with my son, who wanted me to be a rainbow) and last week (at a fundraiser for the March of Dimes with my husband). Sorry they are so large.
    1e7gc4aearcu.jpg
    44vtaz4s16jm.jpg
  • joysie1970
    Options
    tat2cookie wrote: »
    joysie1970 wrote: »

I run 3+ miles 3-4x a week, and alternate weight training and punching bag 4-5x a week. I like to mix things up so I don't get board. On days that I run super hard I don't lift. On on a day I don't feel like running I might go longer on the bag. I also don't eat sugar, or artificial sweeteners or processed foods. Once in a blue moon I might indulge but I've worked really hard not to make a habit out of it again.
    I do still have quite the pouch that I keep tucked into my pants. Lol

I ride a bike but it's not cutting it, I guess I need to run...LOL I hate running! Although hitting a bag does sound like fun!
  • nilklynn
    nilklynn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    d7a1fno6h6pe.jpeg

Easter this year to the end of September. -100
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options