Monday morning detox on the rocks

Options
13»

Replies

• AJMB704
    AJMB704 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Sparkling water last night. Made my husband drink the leftover red wine from my poor life choices on Sunday.
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Sparkling water last night again, while watching White Christmas. It made me want a martini though. But then also I was conflicted because they're all soooooo thin and glamorous! So I stuck to water :|

Thinspiration -- ladies from the 40s and 50s
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Was so close to opening a cold bottle of delicious dry Riesling tonight, but we talked ourselves out of it. Yay! 2 more days before vacation, hoping to stay strong until then.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    Back on track today... No alcohol!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    TriniDiva_PA Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    AF last night & tonight. Totally overdid it over the holidays. Had a great time and now, it's over. I am officially back on the wagon (at least until Friday).
  • elizabethymartin
    elizabethymartin Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ok go us. I was sober yesterday and tonight too! Can I do four days between now and Sunday? Fingers crossed
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Back on the wagon! AF tonight until Friday.
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    Oh Monday how I love and loath you.... Idk which was worse, the amount I drank Saturday or the sitting on my *kitten* eating crap all day Sunday nursing the hangover.... Trying to get my *kitten* in gear today!! Hope u all had a good w/e!!!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    What if I was a farmer talking about a donkey?!? I mean honestly, is *kitten* that bad of a word? I don't appreciate the censorship mfp! Lol
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Haha @elizabethymartin! Stuck to water tonight, and I had ballet class for the first time in about...18 months? My muscles will be killing me tomorrow!
  • elizabethymartin
    Options
    I have decided to live vicariously thru @AJMB704. I spent my evening in gymnastics class. And by that I mean watching it. And my god it smells like the changing room of a discount store in there. Kid feet. Blech! Does wonders for curbing the appetite tho!! No drinks for me last night! Or Sunday!
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    I forgot to write my post last night (Monday). I am happy to write that I went to bed AF.
  • TriniDiva_PA
    Options
    Another AF Monday
  • AJMB704
    Options
    Is anyone still around? I'm climbing back onto the wagon. Well, after I reassemble it. I sold it for parts :p

I'm having oral surgery on Thursday so I don't plan to drink again until April 8. Wish me luck.
  • tmbg1
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Drinking tea on this lovely Monday.
  • LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Had too many drinks this weekend, hoping for a dry spell and weight loss this week :)
  • tmbg1
    Options
    I drank a bit this weekend too but back to tea today
  • tmbg1
    Options
    Tea again this Monday... Hope everyone is doing well