Where is Everybody?

Options
2»

Replies

• amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Yay! At least there's a few regulars still checking in. Feel pretty busy myself- kept forgetting to weigh in till Thursday or Friday but still trying to check in regularly. Haven't been running much but keeping track of calories and keeping the deficit helps.

I'm of course excited for the holidays, but I almost can't wait till spring to be able to run outside again in the nice weather. I rather enjoyed doing that. I feel like that's why many people fall off the workout train- this time of year it's hard to feel motivated to get out.

I'm trying to do everything I can, like park far away everywhere I go, walk places more, just move more. I feel like it's been working- even without running I'm still slowly losing from doing that and eating healthy. :)
  • Chrisv44
    Chrisv44 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I was looking back at my old post. I can't believe it's been that long since I weighed in or posted anything. I've been walking but between finals and my "break" from school (48-60 hr work weeks instead of class) I guess I dropped the ball.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Chrisv44 wrote: »
    I was looking back at my old post. I can't believe it's been that long since I weighed in or posted anything. I've been walking but between finals and my "break" from school (48-60 hr work weeks instead of class) I guess I dropped the ball.

Welcome back, hope things are going well other than working like crazy?
  • EttaWB
    EttaWB Posts: 201 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, I disappeared and now I'm back. Two vacations, a devastating loss, final course to complete my masters, family issues and the list goes on. My journey should've been the first thing I was thinking about but it didn't even make the list. No excuses. Will pick up where I left off and hope that by the end of this challenge, I can at least take off the weight I gained over the past 4 months (10 lbs). It was so hard to get it off and so easy to put it back on.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »
    Hi, I disappeared and now I'm back. Two vacations, a devastating loss, final course to complete my masters, family issues and the list goes on. My journey should've been the first thing I was thinking about but it didn't even make the list. No excuses. Will pick up where I left off and hope that by the end of this challenge, I can at least take off the weight I gained over the past 4 months (10 lbs). It was so hard to get it off and so easy to put it back on.

Welcome back
  • amsdragonfly
    amsdragonfly Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    EttaWB wrote: »

What matters now is that you made it through your rough times and decided to keep at this journey- glad you came back :smile:
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    The final weigh in is in a month! I know you all have made progress and I cant wait to see