Options
2»

Replies

• neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    lithezebra wrote: »
    neohdiver wrote: »
    Mine is open. I haven't been keeping it long - but I'm hitting where I want to be for macronutrients (and my blood sugar likes it).

You're doing a great job! Do you know that you can adjust your macronutrient goals? Not that you should unless you want to, just that if you go to "goals" under "my home," you can fiddle with the percentages until you have macronutrient numbers that are close to your real goals.

Thanks. I had looked around to see if I could easily adjust them and didn't find anything - so I was just mentally adjusting. Looks like I was looking in the wrong place.
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,966 Member
    Options
    Mine's open. About 4 months worth so far.

>:) OR o:)
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    mine is open for anyone too
  • momta4
    momta4 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends as well. I have a few weeks under my belt. Not too interesting. Still learning how not to over due the carbs
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    momta4 wrote: »
    Mine is open to friends as well. I have a few weeks under my belt. Not too interesting. Still learning how not to over due the carbs

You and me, both.

I just discovered avocados, which don't seem low carb, but the net carbs are low, because most of the carbohydrate is fiber. Since I do net carbs, rather than total carbs, and I still want to get 5 servings of veggies a day, avocados are going to help.