Restarting! Anyone want to join me?

Options
2»

Replies

• wantprepregobodyback
    Options
    I'm starting back up too. I am 4 weeks post-partum and was mainly off plan during my pregnancy. Anxious to get back to it and get healthy. Nervous about doing it while breastfeeding though. I'm still new at it since only was doing it for a month or two before getting pregnant.
  • lankford5
    lankford5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm here with you! I "tried" THM about a year ago and liked it but never fully committed. Here I am today ready to say I'm in 100%!
  • Mizzy58
    Mizzy58 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How are you doing Lankford5 with the plan?
  • Wakatik2016
    Wakatik2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just starting thm with three kids under three, and my handsome hubby! Had our third baby about a week ago so I'm still working on my plan to SUCCEED! would love friends and support!
  • dk6boys
    dk6boys Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    new to the group but not THM . how's everyone doing? I'd love some fellow friends so please feel free to add me! I'm pretty faithful with my logging and I would live some support as well!
  • amazingvicki
    amazingvicki Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in:)
  • tricialgk
    tricialgk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting at the beginning of October.
  • Wifenmomma
    Wifenmomma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for THM friends. Just getting officially started and looking for support and accountability from someone on the same journey
  • hannhess
    hannhess Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track...one meal at atime
  • debrabuf1
    debrabuf1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, did follow THM for about 3 years lost most of my weight, then I started to eat bad carbs and too much....but I love THM. I'm trying Keto and using THM S meals.
  • cooks91
    cooks91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes! Let’s GO!