november goals

Options
124»

Replies

• DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Final count for my NaNoWriMo attempt was 33,108. So not close but I'm happy with the progress made on the novel. I do more words when writing fantasy but this contemporary YA is still going along well and will just take longer than a month to finish draft one.
  • mirrim52
    mirrim52 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    mirrim52 wrote: »
    I have seriously been slacking on the workouts recently :(

No target weights as I am taking a serious deload due to inconsistent lifting the last month or two.

1) Get back in to the twice a week lifting habit. Continue with twice a week derby and one-two climbing sessions. On the weeks that I can only go to derby once, add a lifting session.

2) Get 5 pull ups in a row.

3) Get back in the food tracking habit. No more skipping days. Wine only on the weekend this month

4) Get down to 112 lbs.

1) I did great for 3 weeks, then sucked it up last week :(
    2) 4.5...close!
    3) Yep...only day I didn't track was our Halloween party. That was a planned no tracking day.
    4) 112.2...I am calling that a win since I started the month at a higher weight than I thought.
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    1) Eat at what fitbit says is maintenance
    2) Weigh daily
    3) Save binge carnage so I can log it the next day (or the day after that even) when it won't be a trigger, and it is more an exercise in gathering experimental data for calculating what my true maintenance is (FYI after 3 weeks I am showing my maintenance is approximately 5 kcals under what fitbit says so I will say that's pretty effing on target).
    4) continue with my 10 week maintenance experiment

I am also hoping to increase my lifts, I don't have any specific goals for this month, but I will be retesting my 1RM's in the new year so I hope to see some gains from my maintenance break.

1) Not really doing great on that, mostly binges
    2) No, I took a little over a week to get over some stuff
    3) A little bit yes. To the best of my abilities I logged my binges.
    4) that got a little side tracked with my pity week of too much food and laziness/healing.

Doubt I have made any progress, my tail bone injury has taken a lot out of me.
  • Ariadnula
    Ariadnula Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    How did you hurt your tailbone, @Llamapants86 ? Been there. It seems such a 'silly' injury and yet it's miserable and so painful for so long. Hope you're on the mend.
  • Llamapants86
    Options
    @ariadnula I fell down the stairs to the basement doing laundry.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    My December goal is to lose 3lbs to bring me to my initial goal of 120lbs before January 1.
    Last January I was 137 lbs & miserable.
  • Ariadnula
    Ariadnula Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    @ariadnula I fell down the stairs to the basement doing laundry.
    Oh, you poor thing. I hurt mine on stairs, too - running down them. I'm still a bit funny about stairs!
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I once fell down an oak spiral staircase in my old apt. I had my arms full so not holding railing, wearing worn Birkenstock type shoes and slipped. One of my legs folded up under me and I rode the stairway down on my shins and inside of my arms rubbed the railing practically to the bottom. Pretty banged up & since I was alone I burst into tears! Hope you are on the mend, @Llamapants86
  • Llamapants86
    Options
    That sounds similar to my trip down the stairs. Only I went straight on my behind and bounched down. Now I walk down stairs like an old, terrified woman all the time.