Share your pics

Options
123457»

Replies

• anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    @sunny_bunny_ beautiful pictures! Congrats to your daughter!
  • Working2BLean
    Working2BLean Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    A cool place I ride on occasionvdyyctq65mwr.jpeg
    6r3kneabxh6j.jpeg
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    @kathrout1973! Your hard work is definitely showing!! Woo Hoo! Wear it proud! You deserve this feeling of accomplishment! And will deserve every success you make from here on!

@Working2BLean, what a beautiful place to ride! Rock formations make a lovely landscape, imo! I would love to have something like that to see while exercising! Thanks for posting!
  • lowjax75
    lowjax75 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Nice change @TishaGettinFit. Keep up the great work!!
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    @kathrout1973 awesome update! you look so bright and cheery in your current photo, keep up the great work! can't wait to see more updates
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    @kathrout1973 awesome update! you look so bright and cheery in your current photo, keep up the great work! can't wait to see more updates

Thanks - my hair will be a different colour - in the last couple of years since I turned 40 I have been experimenting with hair colour - it is currently purple LOL
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My daughter answers the question, "What do you do with the giant teddy bear the ex boyfriend gave you?"
    Having trouble uploading the video, so here's a link to it on Instagram
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    tw3lunbhyn2s.jpeg

This is the view at the top of Quarry Rock in North Vancouver, Canada. The hike itself is short - an hour and a half round trip, but the view is so awesome. It overlooks a small town called Deep Cove, which is super cute outside of a big and busy city.

The drive and looking for parking took longer than the hike...Vancouver problems!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda in paradise this week and had to share.

sllvcyf8al5j.jpeg
    0cjh8vbibgdl.jpeg
    28cu7dgnu7f4.jpeg
    4731bble65b6.jpeg

a606ol94tnex.jpeg
    rydbp8uno63i.jpeg

I am getting like 3 times as much exercise as I normally do and am way more hungry than usual because of it. No problem keeping to appropriate foods though. I'm feeling the need to eat breakfast. Coffee is just not enough! Had steak and eggs this morning. Mmmmm
    It's really gonna stink when it's time to go home :(
  • auntstephie321
    auntstephie321 Posts: 3,586 Member
    Options
    Wow @Sunny_Bunny_ beautiful!