The Furious Blue Crew

Options

Replies

• MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this is the last week of the challenge, you have all done great and most of us lost quite a bit of weight as well.
    So job very well done.

If you guys are interested in the next challenge, it will start Jan, 10th. I will open sign up thread for the next challenge on 26th December.

I hope to see you all in next challenge as well :)

I am interested in the next challenge!

hope we are on the same team next time you are a great help and hard worker for our team. but i doubt we will be the good members are made leaders next time
  • tfisher678
    tfisher678 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello blue team;
    I've been busy with life...still have lost weight by recognizing my emotional eating habits. This time of year should be joyous but for me it feels overwhelming at times with obligations and finding time to get things done!

Making change: love your post about taking care of ME...hows it going? Hope your able to follow through.

Samandindia; im with you about the imputing macros. I'm focussing on weight lost and find that for the macro parts or inputting information is a few steps to many at this season of life.

Sure have enjoyed my first MFP challenge! This was a great experience. Thanks team blue!!!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Hello blue team;
    I've been busy with life...still have lost weight by recognizing my emotional eating habits. This time of year should be joyous but for me it feels overwhelming at times with obligations and finding time to get things done!

Making change: love your post about taking care of ME...hows it going? Hope your able to follow through.

Samandindia; im with you about the imputing macros. I'm focussing on weight lost and find that for the macro parts or inputting information is a few steps to many at this season of life.

Sure have enjoyed my first MFP challenge! This was a great experience. Thanks team blue!!!

sometimes things can get a bit heavy it has been great having you
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    breakfast was an apple
  • starfishwendy
    starfishwendy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Breakfast was a protein bar before I went to the gym. Not very exciting.

I'm really trying hard this week to make you guys proud. Can't wait until next challenge. This was a lot of fun!!!
  • makinchange
    makinchange Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, this is the last week of the challenge, you have all done great and most of us lost quite a bit of weight as well.
    So job very well done.

If you guys are interested in the next challenge, it will start Jan, 10th. I will open sign up thread for the next challenge on 26th December.

hope we are on the same team next time you are a great help and hard worker for our team. but i doubt we will be the good members are made leaders next time

Even if we're not on the same team, I will still be rootin' for you!! :smile:
  • makinchange
    Options
    tfisher678 wrote: »
    Hello blue team;

I have been following through -have kept my lips off the treats, and my *kitten* in the gym! LOL! But holy smokes, am I going to enjoy feasting on the 24th. But instead of eating, and eating, and eating, I will have one lovely plate of anything I want for dinner, and one lovely plate of anything I want for dessert (small plate). Might even have a cocktail or 3. And I will slowly enjoy each bite and sip. I will also hit the gym on the 24th and the 26th to ensure I stay on track and keep my muscles burning those calories.

I have absolutely loved this challenge and look forward to the next one. So very motivating!
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    measurements in inches

neck 14
    waist 51
    hip 60
    bust 49
    thigh 26
    biceps 14.5

sorry i am a terrible speller

new measurements

neck 13.5
    waist 48.9
    hip 58.5
    bust 46.5
    thigh 24
    biceps 13.5

wow i did not realize how much i lost in inches in 5 weeks weighed in today 268 did measurements for another site so giving them to you now instead of 20th . go blue do not forget to weigh in. we can bring it home again we are the best
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    Breakfast was a protein bar before I went to the gym. Not very exciting.

I'm really trying hard this week to make you guys proud. Can't wait until next challenge. This was a lot of fun!!!

i enjoy them to see you at the next one
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    So job very well done.

Even if we're not on the same team, I will still be rootin' for you!! :smile:

thanks same for you we are all winners in the end because we get more healthy
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    if anyone is interested i am on another site called lose a pound a week we do the little challenges as well but not as much as here
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    measurements in inches

neck 14
    waist 51
    hip 60
    bust 49
    thigh 26
    biceps 14.5

sorry i am a terrible speller

new measurements

neck 13.5
    waist 48.9
    hip 58.5
    bust 46.5
    thigh 24
    biceps 13.5

wow i did not realize how much i lost in inches in 5 weeks weighed in today 268 did measurements for another site so giving them to you now instead of 20th . go blue do not forget to weigh in. we can bring it home again we are the best

That's amazing! So proud of you.
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    good thing i weighed in yesterday a bad snowstorm hit last night the high pressure put my fluid back up but doctor will not put me back on pills for it
  • makinchange
    Options
    good thing i weighed in yesterday a bad snowstorm hit last night the high pressure put my fluid back up but doctor will not put me back on pills for it

That really sucks!

• makinchange
    Options
    I am on the absolute best mood EVER!! Weighed myself this morning and I am down 25.1 lbs over all!!! Words cannot fully describe how wonderful I feel.

Finding the My Fitness Pal app was one of the best things that has happened to me. And this challenge encouraged me to stick with it for long enough that it is now habit, and so easy to do!

Cheers!!
  • SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    I am on the absolute best mood EVER!! Weighed myself this morning and I am down 25.1 lbs over all!!! Words cannot fully describe how wonderful I feel.

Finding the My Fitness Pal app was one of the best things that has happened to me. And this challenge encouraged me to stick with it for long enough that it is now habit, and so easy to do!

Cheers!!

Awesome!!! Congratulations.
  • makinchange
    Options

Awesome!!! Congratulations.

Thank you :)
  • MargaretLunan
    Options
    you all have been a great team give yourselves a high five, way to go blue
  • MargaretLunan
    Options

Cheers!!

i agree mfp is great and these side games are fun and competitive so they make you try hard
  • starfishwendy
    Options
    I entered my weight last night but got a random message. How do I know if it was received?
This discussion has been closed.