The Fearsome Purple Force

Options

Replies

• chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Purple we must start doing better we came in last place we can do better remember we win as a team if we play as a team
  • Proguy101
    Proguy101 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Damnit I was ready to celebrate with ice cream
  • Proguy101
    Options
    Too soon?
  • night_watcher
    night_watcher Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Proguy101 wrote: »
    Too soon?

Let's make sure next time we do celebrate with ice cream :smiley:
  • night_watcher
    Options
    chulipa wrote: »
    Purple we must start doing better we came in last place we can do better remember we win as a team if we play as a team

Lots of guys on our team dint weigh in, but we're gonna bring the cup to the house next time :)
  • night_watcher
    Options
    Ok Purple People...we have to pick up our socks, and start motivating each other. Let's start kickin' these other teams a@#, and win this thing!!

Yea let's do this
  • night_watcher
    Options
    deescrafty wrote: »
    Hi, just wanted to wish everyone a great holiday week. I can't wait to see how the team did for its first week. Good luck everyone!

Hey, no matter what the results are, we still did better than many :)
  • chulipa
    Options
    We need to fire the ones not participating and put fire under the ones that are slacking
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    15 JUMPING JACKS IN MY OFFICE ;) Getting them in the best I can
  • chulipa
    Options
    Dont do jumping jacks very well
  • Gibbsy21
    Gibbsy21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've started doing Chalean Extreme. It had a little segment that had sumo jacks or something like that in it, hope that counts. Don't know how many that I did through.
  • chulipa
    Options
    Everyone ready for Thanksgiving dont eat to much. Its just me and my husband so are meal is simple and small
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If I did about a million jumping-jacks in a workout I did on Monday, does that excuse me from missing a couple of days??
  • chulipa
    Options
    Keep trying to do those jumping jack but cause so much pain that i just starting moving arms and legs no jumping
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the jumping jacks but all this holiday shopping is killer! Everyone have a lovely and guilt free Thanksgiving. Friday is another day!
  • Proguy101
    Options
    Im not built for jumping
  • missyhill99
    missyhill99 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    @chulipa that is actully the modified verison of a jumping jack so that is fine. Just do the best you can your doing great :wink:
  • chulipa
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone enjoy your day
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'm on your team, my name is Katie. I was on vacation up until now so sorry for the late joining. I have a bit of work to do since getting back from vacation and am having a bit of a rough time getting restarted (darn you, cinnamon bun...).

My plans include a soft start date of now but a firm start date of Dec 1. Before Dec. 1 I intend on joining a gym that is on my bus route home. I also am going to try to make more freezer meals to make eating easier. And cut out the morning doughnut/cinnamon bun habit that I developed while on vacation.

Exercise is another thing I need to work on really hard. I never, ever feel like doing it. I don't even give excuses, I simply go "nah". But hopefully I will change that with the gym membership (weights and some running) and dancing using a new Xbox.

After my vacation, I'm at my highest recorded weight since I started losing weight (in other words, I'm now starting to gain it back and I don't want to!). Some how, that isn't sinking in though. Christmas is around the corner and it feels discouraging. I know it can be done. People do it all the time, lose weight over December. But I don't know how. The numbers of calories motivates me, and as soon as I have to guess what calories are for foods prepared by others I'm always thinking "Ok, but I could be super wrong about this. I might be able to eat more, or I could be eating too much". And I find that very frustrating and tend to fall off track as soon as that's my mindset.

How do you guys deal with having to full blown guess/estimate calories when you really don't know and don't even know if you're close? Always taking the highest amount you find in the database seems unreasonable, but it's what I do and I don't think it works that well for me.

Anyway, I am here for the rest of the challenge and I hope we work hard together!

Also, happy Thanksgiving to the Americans here!
  • MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Have a great weekend team! Keep up the motivation, and here's to moving up in the team rankings!! :)
This discussion has been closed.