Challenge Week November 29th - December 5th

Options
124»

Replies

• NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    @livingyoung28 At least, your mom is willing to go to a gym. My mom has never and will never. ("That's for men.") She also still believes grocery items should only be 10¢, 20¢, etc. She's always in shock when we go shopping.
    @KrisM111 Thanks again for keeping this thread going! I am being much more aware of what I eat and do this holiday season because I know I will be reporting back to my group on how things are going.
  • irishsungirl
    irishsungirl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great week for me! Hit my goal of tracking everything and actually feel really great. Amazing how much abuse the body can take and with just a bit of healthy food & exercise it bounces back...even at my age! Loving it. So glad I revived the horse and we are riding!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Leah, it feels good to finally feel good, doesn't it? :)
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    @Irishsungirl you're still young! But at my age (58 years, 11 months, 1 week - lol) I too am bouncing back. Our bodies are miraculous. And it feels very good. Have a nice day all!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    15 training sessions in the last week! It was great. Back to work on Monday but the training will continue. Also realised a couple of times this week how incredibly blessed I am with my fitness tribe. They are closer than my family and life with them is amazing!