Like Minded Lushes - December 2015

Options
1235»

Replies

• SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Why I thought it would be good to not only host Christmas Eve and New Years Eve but also throw a graduation party for my son 2 days after Christmas, is beyond me! But 2 parties down...both very successful. I'm hungover today. Doing shots with a bunch of 21 year olds was not wise. Drying out for a few days!!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Been too long since I checked in with the lushes! how is everyone?
    I haven't stopped being lushy. Did get a 0 yesterday but felt bad from overdoing it on Saturday!
    I have my girls trip to Cancun Jan. 16 (to celebrate our 40th year :# ) so would be nice to carve a little fat from my mid-section before that, but not sure I can manage it.
    Been having some back trouble, it worsens and betters but never altogether better and MRI says I have an L5 disc protrusion. PT, chiro haven't seemed to make much difference. Dr. scheduled a medial nerve root block but I am scared to go through with it.
    Anyone else deal with this and have any luck with any therapies?
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 0
    Should be another tonight.
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hi Amy! Wish I had some helpful advice for you with the back issues. Good luck.

Monday-0
    Another for me today. I swear I'm still drunk from my son's graduation party on Sunday. :|
  • SoCalWoman
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I lied. I had a beer and 2 glasses of wine yesterday. Let's just assume the rest of this year is full of booze. Prepping for NYE today. Some cleaning, some cooking, and a workout today is the plan.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Ha Sydney! I did exactly he same thing last night! I'm off work all week. I should have known better.... We didn't drink the whole bottle of wine though.
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Have a fun, safe, New Years Eve! See ya all in 2016! <3
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Happy New Year lushes!!! :drinker: <3
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    :drinker:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I am back butsick as a dog. Will post new thread and catch you all up on my padt two weeks. Happy new year my dear lushes.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Hello!!!!! Happy New Year! I earned my lush card over the holidays. Eric and I were going to dry out this week, but he is going to move his blood work so after this weekend we'll dry out. I still may lay off the sauce till Friday though. Help re-initiate my stalled weight loss.
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Happy Lushes! Happy New Year!! Hope everyone's Monday is going as smoothly as it possibly can....mine started at 3am when I woke up & couldn't get back to sleep, so I went to the gym at 4:30am! Still can't believe I did it! I feel super accomplished...although I don't know if this can ever become a habit or not. But hey, started Monday off right!

I have a bachelorette party in March to get in shape for, so I'm going to shoot for all 0's during the week and only drink on Friday nights. Let's see if I can do it!!

Monday - 0
  • SoCalWoman
    Options