100% Challenge - Flying Thru the Holidays - Dec. 7, 2015 to Jan. 17, 2016

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

12/16/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was a darkish day outside and still is, As I wait for the rain to arrive. The temperatures outside are OK today, tomorrow it starts going down as we head towards the weekend.

I finished up the food log for Yesterday and today is planned and printed out. I did delay my next NS order until the new year as I want to use up some of my surplus foods.

Have a Great Thursday
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options

12/14 100
    12/15 not 100
    12/16 not 100
    12/17 not 100[\color]

Roger, sorry I haven't been in, it's been a bad week. The good thing, I'm walking a little more even though it kills my legs. I will be glad when the holiday season is over and the goodies stop pouring into the office. I have been pleasantly surprised though that Mr Scales is being quite nice. I did not get a chance to weigh in on weigh in day, so I am holding off until this week to report.

Temps here in FL are still running above normal, but they say it could get cooler by Sunday. We will wait and see.

Donna

• RogerToo
    Options

12/12/2015 100%

Hi All
    On this mornings walk + 1 cent, I stopped at a different Quick Chek for a coffee refill, then I delivered Baked goods from my Brothers Baking frenzy Yesterday :)
    I continued over to the Car repair shop and delivered a loaf of Beer Raised bread + 1/4 pound of Kellers Butter, a dozen home made Oatmeal Raisin cookies, a Fruit Cake made with a test recipe for feedback, and a different recipe of Chocolate Truffles rolled in powdered sugar.
    Much easier using the backpack to carry everything. I bought that cheap thing ($10) originally to be able to buy things on my walking and carry them back to the house.

Then I continued walking to reach my distance by the time I got home. The Temperatures were colder by the end of the walk as the predicted temperatures are for colder throughout the day as the day progresses. It is still overcast outside, no Sun yet and the breeze picked up during the walk too.

Have a Good Friday
    RogerToo

12/14 100
    12/15 not 100
    12/16 not 100
    12/17 not 100[\color]

Roger, sorry I haven't been in, it's been a bad week. The good thing, I'm walking a little more even though it kills my legs. I will be glad when the holiday season is over and the goodies stop pouring into the office. I have been pleasantly surprised though that Mr Scales is being quite nice. I did not get a chance to weigh in on weigh in day, so I am holding off until this week to report.

Temps here in FL are still running above normal, but they say it could get cooler by Sunday. We will wait and see.

Donna

Hi Donna
    Nice to see You back :)

I am struggling with my brothers baking as I am his official taster :( The good news is I have been able to work it into the plan. Last night for example I used the warm from the oven Oatmeal Raisin cookie for my Dessert. It was made using unbleached flour that should be a little better for me?

It has taken me until this morning to get back to where I was the morning of the 8th, That was before We went to a lunch at the Chinese Buffet with friends.

I am sure it is not going to be a great month for weight loss.
    I am sure that Our walking is helping both of us this month :)

Good Luck with the Goodies at work.
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    12/18 100%

A much better day. We keep on keeping on, one day at a time. At least we might have cooler weather finally. Supposed to be in high 40's tomorrow morning. Finally, some cool weather.
  • RogerToo
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/18/2015 100%

Hi All
    Much colder today than yesterday. at 11PM Between Thursday and Friday there was a 20 degree temperature drop. It was below freezing this morning, Based on the Ice on the leftover puddles, Add in the 10MPH gusting to 20MPH and it was cold for the portion of my walk where I was walking into the wind.

I picked up a Free Donut at the Dunkin Donut with my Coffee, I give them to my brother or Freeze them for the future.

I do that so the Donuts do not go to Waist, My Waist that is nor do I like waste :)

Seen while walking :)
    F6mY1z.jpg
    Just in case it is hard to read, It says Wine a Bit You'll Feel Better

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    12/18 100%

A much better day. We keep on keeping on, one day at a time. At least we might have cooler weather finally. Supposed to be in high 40's tomorrow morning. Finally, some cool weather.

Hi Donna
    The Next Post will have some figures from the last challenge.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    It looks like the last challenge ended with a Tie of 34 days at 100% between Ginny & I and 25 for Donna, I blame here trip for that :)

Ginny 2.4 pounds lost
    Donna 3.8 pounds lost, Congratulations
    I don't have my figures for mine, I'll have to post them later, sorry

Enjoy the weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options

12/19/2015 100%

Hi all
    Cold again today, slightly less breezy, But still not too good. I went to take a picture while walking and found that I had left the memory card in the computer yesterday, oops :)

I'm off to the Acme Grocery Store shortly, Once my Brother leaves for the Shoprite Grocery Store and I can get out of the Driveway :)

Today Making Banana Nut Bread is planned to use up the super ripe bananas.

Enjoy Your Sunday
    RogerToo
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    It looks like the last challenge ended with a Tie of 34 days at 100% between Ginny & I and 25 for Donna, I blame here trip for that :)

Ginny 2.4 pounds lost

Enjoy the weekend
    Roger

Hi Again, I'm shocked as I did not remember doing this well nor did I expect to do this well considering that Thanksgiving was in the last Challenge.

According to my Ledger Book that I keep track of my weight in I lost 8.5 pounds.

FWIW I appologize, somehow I oppsed the old Spreadsheet and had to redo everything to get the figures for all of us. I used Quatro Pro as I do not have MS Office installed. The Wordperfect Office suite was much cheaper and is for Three Computers as well as being cheaper.

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options

12/19/2015 100%

Hi all
    Cold again today, slightly less breezy, But still not too good. I went to take a picture while walking and found that I had left the memory card in the computer yesterday, oops :)

I'm off to the Acme Grocery Store shortly, Once my Brother leaves for the Shoprite Grocery Store and I can get out of the Driveway :)

Today Making Banana Nut Bread is planned to use up the super ripe bananas.

Enjoy Your Sunday
    RogerToo
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All

Ginny 2.4 pounds lost

Enjoy the weekend
    Roger

Hi Again, I'm shocked as I did not remember doing this well nor did I expect to do this well considering that Thanksgiving was in the last Challenge.

According to my Ledger Book that I keep track of my weight in I lost 8.5 pounds.

FWIW I appologize, somehow I oppsed the old Spreadsheet and had to redo everything to get the figures for all of us. I used Quatro Pro as I do not have MS Office installed. The Wordperfect Office suite was much cheaper and is for Three Computers as well as being cheaper.

Cheers
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Wow Roger, 8.5, that's great.

Well for me I had another two days at not being 100 but at least the family party is over. And we had our Florida winter lasting 1 day, lol. It got down to the 40s. But it's back up to the 80s now.

Off to work I go.

12/19 not 100
    12/20 not 100
    W/I 195.8
  • RogerToo
    Options

12/20/2015 100%

Hi All
    While Walking Saturday I had a Fully Decorated Christmas tree drive by on my way to the Dunkin Donuts. It was secured upright in the back of a pickup truck.

Cold out this morning, Frost on the car in the driveway. Hard to believe we are supposed to be up to 60 degrees later on.

During todays walk I dropped off a Banana Nut Loaf and a 1/4 lb of butter at our local car repair shop. I heard I'm going to cut a slice off in a few minutes for Breakfast, She said she missed Breakfast from running late today so that works out great. Plus it got rid of the bananas that had become real ripe and I prefer them slightly less ripe :)

Then on the way back home I passed a snow globe decoration that had a steady stream of snow falling onto Frosty & a Penguin inside of it. That is the first one of those I have seen too.

Have a Nice Monday
    RogerToo
    Wow Roger, 8.5, that's great.

Well for me I had another two days at not being 100 but at least the family party is over. And we had our Florida winter lasting 1 day, lol. It got down to the 40s. But it's back up to the 80s now.

Off to work I go.

12/19 not 100
    12/20 not 100
    W/I 195.8

Hi Donna
    I was somewhat surprised when I did the math considering that Thanksgiving fell within the Challenge.

Wow, One whole day of 40s :) This morning was the third morning in a row of low 30s to upper 20s warming up to a high of around 40 degrees.

Tine to get back to 100% for Friday :)

Have a good day at work
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I know, I know, it is so hard with all the goodies in the office and now the left overs from yesterday's family gathering. Did better today, but still not 100%. Rough day at the office and I now realize that when stressed or depressed, I tend to dive in. Have to get out of this rut.

12/21 not 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options

12/21/2015 100%

Hi All
    Warmer outside today, I could see where we had a real light rain when I left the house. Then past the halfway mark of my walk it started drizzling. Heavier rain later on.

I'll be out the door shortly with my brother visiting friends and dropping off things. Then on the way home Coffee at the Diner with a Friend of many years.

Have a Good Tuesday
    RogerToo
    I know, I know, it is so hard with all the goodies in the office and now the left overs from yesterday's family gathering. Did better today, but still not 100%. Rough day at the office and I now realize that when stressed or depressed, I tend to dive in. Have to get out of this rut.

12/21 not 100%

• dharris1014
    Options
    12/21 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/23/2015 Not 100%

Hi All
    It was not to bad outside this morning, in the low 50s, Foggy and misty, The ground was wet from condensation I suspect. There is rain moving into the area later on and it is supposed to be heavier than yesterdays was too. I am waiting to hear back from FedEx as to where is the package that shows as on truck for delivery dated the 21st when I access tracking info on it. :(

have a Great Wednesday
    RogerToo
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Well it's expected to be mid 80s for Christmas, could go swimming if we wanted.

12/22 not 100
    12/23 not 100

I will be glad to get back to normalcy, just get thru the next two days. Just in case, I can't get back on, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
  • RogerToo
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/23/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was so warm outside for this time of year that I was outside walking in a Pocket T-Shirt today. Record warm already and more of a rise in temperatures expected before the day ends. Predicted on the NYC broadcast was a high of 74 degrees, previous record was 63 :)

During my walk I noticed clues that Beavers have moved into the Brook that feeds our lake here in town or else into the lake.

Have a Great Christmas Eve.
    RogerToo
    Well it's expected to be mid 80s for Christmas, could go swimming if we wanted.

12/22 not 100
    12/23 not 100

I will be glad to get back to normalcy, just get thru the next two days. Just in case, I can't get back on, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Hi Donna
    Merry Christmas
    Roger
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Have a very Merry Christmas Roger and Donna!!!
    Ginny
  • RogerToo
    edited December 2015
    Options

12/24/2015 100%

Hi All
    Merry Christmas
    It was very foggy out this morning when I started out, I could not see the far end of the block I live on :) The fog is getting lighter now. It was cooler this morning, still well above the norms for December 25. I wore a Pocket T-Shirt and a light long sleeve shirt. Cooler in the forecast for Saturday and then warming back up for Sunday.

I used two of my Christmas presents today during the walk. I have joined the earphone brigade. While walking I was listening to a old time radio show called Chandu the Magician I got a iPod Nano and earphones last night from my brother so I loaded some OTR (Old Time Radio) shows into it and charged it overnight. Maybe tomorrow I'l listen to some Boston Blackie, The Mysterious Traveler, The Shadow, The Whistler, The Inner Sanctum, The Fat man, Fibber McGee & Molly or Fred Allen.

Have a Great Christmas Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Have a very Merry Christmas Roger and Donna!!!
    Ginny

Hi Ginny
    BTW I see open days in the spreadsheet for You.
    Thank You for the wishes.
    Roger

Spreadsheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Py2s3s9iSlyimW8YUYnKPIXlBktWlXC5CiJ_1NLRIdY
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Merry Christmass Roger and Ginny! Well it reached 85 today, hot and humid. A couple of people did go swimming in the pool, but I was too busy. Had fun with the grandchildren. Even though I was not too bad, I still will report it as not 100%

12/24 and 12/25 not 100%

I'll be back on plan tomorrow.
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Feeling accomplished, painted a closet and will paint the rest of the room this week.

12/26 100%