You are most wel come to join!!
  • momandherboys143
    momandherboys143 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started this workout yesterday, hope it wasnt too late to join
  • abnl1990
    abnl1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So I finally made it to level two without skipping any days! its a bit harder. my body feels sore again and I love it lol
  • MrsNolf
    MrsNolf Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Is anyone still going?
  • WJones2532
    WJones2532 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started yesterday !! Way behind but very excited to see what happens!!
  • karenmon123
    karenmon123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started last night and it kicked my butt! I felt shaky, nauseous, and dizzy for about 3 hours after. Any suggestions? I've never felt that way after working out.
  • WJones2532
    WJones2532 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yea when I first started lifting weights at the gym a few months ago and I had never really exercised to that extent I was sick and my insides jumped for the first few workouts until by body was no longer in shock !!! Try eating some form of protein right after I ate a few spoons of peanut butter and it seemed to help!
  • erat22
    erat22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all i started 30 day shred on monday just gone. I Have completed 4 days straight and on for number 5 this evening. I havent taken down my stats but did weighed myself on monday morning and ive lost 6lbs already. I have set my calorie intake to 1500 a day. Want to lose another 42lbs. Long way to go but determind to lose it and tone up
  • karenmon123
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I started on Sunday and have done it everyday so far. The first day kicked my *kitten* so bad I almost didn't do it the next day, but I did! By day 5 last night, I was feeling like I could do it no problem.

However, I've lost no weight this week, despite really pushing during the workout, Following my diet and drinking tons of water. :/
  • karenmon123
    Options
    WJones2532 wrote: »
    Yea when I first started lifting weights at the gym a few months ago and I had never really exercised to that extent I was sick and my insides jumped for the first few workouts until by body was no longer in shock !!! Try eating some form of protein right after I ate a few spoons of peanut butter and it seemed to help!

Thank you! It only happened that first day, thank God!
  • 5thHarmonyx
    5thHarmonyx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love 30 day shred it made my body look so good last time but unfortunately been a bit lazy lately and a bit chubbier , well I keep thinking of doing it again because it's something I can stick to and gives such good results, I think I'll start tomorrow I might do it X2 a day idk yet. Anyone starting tomorrow??x
  • 5thHarmonyx
    5thHarmonyx Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday and have done it everyday so far. The first day kicked my *kitten* so bad I almost didn't do it the next day, but I did! By day 5 last night, I was feeling like I could do it no problem.

However, I've lost no weight this week, despite really pushing during the workout, Following my diet and drinking tons of water. :/

You are probably gaining muscle, forget the scales it means nothing just focus on how your clothes fit, maybe buy a size you want to be and try it on every week xx
  • burntsun38
    burntsun38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started on Friday 12th Feb. I'm taking Saturdays off, so today I'm doing Stage 1 Day 9. So far, so good - it's definitely got a lot easier as the days have gone on.
  • karenmon123
    Options
    burntsun38 wrote: »
    I started on Friday 12th Feb. I'm taking Saturdays off, so today I'm doing Stage 1 Day 9. So far, so good - it's definitely got a lot easier as the days have gone on.

I'm doing the last day of level 1 today. I'm a little scared to move on to level 2! I am definitely noticing differences in my body if not the scale, so it is working!
  • karenmon123
    Options
    I love 30 day shred it made my body look so good last time but unfortunately been a bit lazy lately and a bit chubbier , well I keep thinking of doing it again because it's something I can stick to and gives such good results, I think I'll start tomorrow I might do it X2 a day idk yet. Anyone starting tomorrow??x

Did you start? How are you doing?