Introduction- looking for accountability partners who have a sense of humor :)

Options

Replies

• Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm good at humorous nagging. Haven't been online in 4 days? I'll probably send you a wellness check. I've been in "mostly maintenance" mode for about a year, after losing ~15 lbs., but maintenance is harder than it seems... :o
  • mark_finewood
    mark_finewood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm accountable and serious. I love and attract funny people. Count me in.
  • Mama_cc
    Mama_cc Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Peeking in... sigh...in my 40s and need a butt kicking, y'all!
  • lawhergirl7
    lawhergirl7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi is there still room ..love sommee cards as they typically say what I'm thinking or wish I was witty enough to say. yywvmfrecssq.png

which is exactly why I need to lose weight.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 46, married with one kiddo and a 5k runner. I'm pretty consistent with working out, eating fairly healthy and I get jokes.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Add me to the 47 club. I'm mildly amusing and highly accountable...I even married an accountant who has mistaken his CPA for the CIA (he takes his job WAAAAYYYY too seriously) And if that isn't fun, I don't know what is ;)
  • Mum24Kids
    Mum24Kids Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, and have four children aged 9, 7,5, and 4. So, basically, I've been in need of motivation since 2006. That, and a really good nap. Or coffee. But seriously, I joined a gym this year. Not to lose weight, but to get some time alone. I went today, and didn't have to speak to a single person. Bliss.
  • kagelb614
    kagelb614 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Add me in too. I'm slacking on the food preparation and I have a great sense of humor. I do need accountability. Perhaps a one on one buddy. I do have some dietary restrictions due to an gi issue. However, that doesn't mean that I can't loose weight and maintain my healthy weight.
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 47 and I have 2 boys that are able to keep me very busy.
  • frikfourie
    frikfourie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi people - I am also looking for encouragement and am willing to encourage others as well. I am into weight training and have been doing it for the past 40 years! Unfortunately my love for food hid all my gains, but it seems that at long last, at the age of 49, I have found the elusive secret ot my weight loss, and it is called Low Carb, High Fat! I have lost 35kg (77lb) and still have another 20kg (44lb) left to go, and I promised myself it will be before end of 2016. So feel free to add me!
  • frikfourie
    frikfourie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, and I was a late starter, my kids are 10 and 13, so I have a ways to go...
  • WRV73
    WRV73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Having fun and losing weight what a novel concept. I am looking for friends to go down this road of weight loss.
  • ScoobaChick
    ScoobaChick Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Looking for some witty friends too.

I'm 45 with 2 sons (11 and 8) and a husband who has no interest in fitness. I tend to be an all or nothing person. I will workout hard for 6 months and then pretty much stop everything. I'd love some friends to keep me going year round.

I love a good laugh too though my humour tends to run more towards the snarky side :) so please add me if anyone is still looking for accountability pals.
  • MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looking for some witty friends too.

I'm 45 with 2 sons (11 and 8) and a husband who has no interest in fitness. I tend to be an all or nothing person. I will workout hard for 6 months and then pretty much stop everything. I'd love some friends to keep me going year round.

I love a good laugh too though my humour tends to run more towards the snarky side :) so please add me if anyone is still looking for accountability pals.

Added you...your fencing comment made me laugh. Snark away...we will get along famously!
  • karenmyers76
    karenmyers76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can deal with the pressure!!!! Add me, thanks.
  • ndetmer
    ndetmer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Can add me.
  • cside691
    cside691 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am 46 but loudly knocking on door 47. I have 3 children who have all left home (yeah) but are talking about moving back so I am trying to downsize quickly. After years of eating what I wanted without putting on weight I looked in the mirror and saw a very large stranger looking back at me so desperately trying to shift the weight through healthy meals and exercise. Enjoy cycling, spinning, walking the dogs and having a laugh. Need motivational funny friends as I am an all or nothing kinda gal.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Vikki here, 44 - Love humor, it goes with everything......... :)
  • LisaS472
    LisaS472 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Just finding this group...where have I been? I'm 44, divorced, mom to 2 young men (16 & 20), overweight, and a teacher. Humor keeps me from losing my mind many days. Some days it doesn't help. I'm getting better at logging in consistently (59 days...woohoo) so I'd love to add and be added for motivation and a few laughs.
  • StacyJCrain
    StacyJCrain Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'll soon be 45 and mother to two beautiful girls. In the process of ending a 18+ year marriage and in desperate need of friends to hold me accountable. It seems like I stay in trouble at work because I'm always joking and cutting up but a gals gotta have fun somehow.