30DS Check in...

Options
2»

Replies

• 4031isaiah
    4031isaiah Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    queens2014 wrote: »
    Hello! I've just joined! I just finished level 2 day 1. It's so much harder than level 1 but I think it will be good! I did the full 30 day shred a couple years ago and it was great (I lost 15 pounds and so many inches!) So I'm hoping for the same results this time :)

I hope this is ok to do... I found an active 30 day shred group and thought you might find it useful also.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/111250-jm-30-day-shred-challenge-starting-11th-18th-jan
  • destinyadodge
    destinyadodge Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm on level 1 day 5. I've been eating a lot healither also! I cut all pop and sugar drinks out!! I can already see a slight difference. Looking forward too finishing these 30 days:) tonight I'm gonna fit in the ab ripper tonight also!
  • WJones2532
    WJones2532 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit behind all of you!!! Just finished day 2 of level 1 !! Does anyone have any good results after level 1 is complete? Would love to hear!! Thanks
  • karenmon123
    karenmon123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WJones2532 wrote: »
    I'm a bit behind all of you!!! Just finished day 2 of level 1 !! Does anyone have any good results after level 1 is complete? Would love to hear!! Thanks

My last day of level 1 is today. I've noticed a bug difference in my body and energy level. Not so much the scale so I'm trying not to concentrate on that.
  • nikkimatzen
    nikkimatzen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just joining this group I just started the 30ds on the 23rd. I'm pretty sure at this point using only 5lb weights, but I have a ton of energy already. I plan on doing this all the way through everyday, I work a lot so it's the only workout I'll be getting in. Right now my goal is just losing that last dreaded 10 lbs.
  • karenmon123
    Options
    I'm just joining this group I just started the 30ds on the 23rd. I'm pretty sure at this point using only 5lb weights, but I have a ton of energy already. I plan on doing this all the way through everyday, I work a lot so it's the only workout I'll be getting in. Right now my goal is just losing that last dreaded 10 lbs.

Good luck!! I'm sure this will help!

I had less than 10 lbs to go 18 months ago and gained 18 lbs. back. :/

I couldn't seem to get under 142 on the scale no matter what, but I wasn't regularly exercising, just working a lot where I'm on my feet and walking quickly most of the time.

I'm hoping this will kick start me back on track. I've been eating healthy since 1/03 and working out for a couple weeks.
  • Lunaluna01
    Lunaluna01 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of level 1 so far. Got a week in before stopping previously. Really would like to kick start my weight loss and get fit and toned up. Been out of exercise after hurting my back 6 months ago. Is anyone following a particular diet alongside? Does Gillian advise following any particular diet, doesn't mention it in my dvd?
  • karenmon123
    Options
    I couldn't find a diet plan to go along with the 30 day shred but I did find one for ripped in 30. If you Google it, you will see it. 1400 calories a day, a lot of whole grains and some organic, but very doable. I've used some ideas from it but I'm not really following it. I'm just trying to stay balanced with what my fitness pal tells me my percentages should be. I've pretty much taken out all sweets and empty calories and reduced my carbs.
  • katiey1123
    katiey1123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Is anyone still doing the 30 day shred? I've just started this week.. anyone want to join?
  • newniepg
    newniepg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! Today was my first day of doing 30ds. I am now feeling decidedly wobbly in the leg dept. 1 down...29 to go!